• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biden's #1 Superfan Copes Hard

EraGodless

Forum Clout
“President Joe Biden acknowledged again Tuesday night that he underperformed at last week's debate while saying he “wasn’t very smart” for having traveled extensively in the weeks leading up to the event in Atlanta.

“I decided to travel around the world a couple of times … shortly before the debate," Biden said at a campaign fundraiser in McLean, Virginia.

"I didn’t listen to my staff … and then I almost fell asleep onstage," he quipped.

“It’s not an excuse but an explanation,” he added. Aides previously said Biden had a cold during the debate.”

Do plane rides and colds make you senile?
This guy's more creative than Spielberg.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1719968815903.png
1719968845156.png

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Lol @ the Democratic Party figuring out a way to sell black voters on a new candidate - but it's not Kamala, it's another white. Knowing all it takes is Kendrick Lamar to publicly call bullshit and Trump wins.

Oh boy. Not my job, not my problem.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Biden will talk with governors and Capitol Hill leaders this week, officials said on Tuesday, to reassure them of his competence and address escalating discontent among party leaders after last week’s calamitous debate performance against Donald Trump. News of the meetings comes after Lloyd Doggett, a congressman from Texas, became the first Democrat in the House of Representatives to publicly urge the president to step aside.
As of Tuesday evening, a House Democratic aide said, there are 25 Democratic members of the House of Representatives preparing to call for Biden to step aside.

THE DEBATE! DOESNT! MATTER!

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
This is the thing about TDS that has always confused me. They just make up shit to get upset about. Trump is trying to be a dictator? What?
i mean he is. where they are wrong is that all presidents are. trump just says the shit in public that's usually behind closed doors for dems. they just don't like it because they want to ignore that's what all high level politicians are doing.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Biden will talk with governors and Capitol Hill leaders this week, officials said on Tuesday, to reassure them of his competence and address escalating discontent among party leaders after last week’s calamitous debate performance against Donald Trump. News of the meetings comes after Lloyd Doggett, a congressman from Texas, became the first Democrat in the House of Representatives to publicly urge the president to step aside.
As of Tuesday evening, a House Democratic aide said, there are 25 Democratic members of the House of Representatives preparing to call for Biden to step aside.

THE DEBATE! DOESNT! MATTER!
Kennedy-Nixon.jpg

Damn it Henry you stupid little Jew child, the debates don't matter arrooooogh

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
i mean he is. where they are wrong is that all presidents are. trump just says the shit in public that's usually behind closed doors for dems. they just don't like it because they want to ignore that's what all high level politicians are doing.
I remember when Trump was running for 2016 they tried to claim Jerry Seinfeld was doing jokes about trump - in reality he was doing a set of jokes he wrote in the 80s and had one about people running for president being huge narcissists - “you know who should be in charge of everything? Me! Why? Because I said so.”