• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biden's #1 Superfan Copes Hard

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Oh yea, the Deep State (Jews) wanna turn the country over to Christofascists. His stupidity is leaps and bounds bigger than we ever thought.
He was oinking with others about it earlier - one minute christians are in small numbers and dying off / moving away from religion but the next minute they are the most power force in America
IMG_3784.jpeg

IMG_3785.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Told you the debate wouldn’t matter…

-Biden meeting with Dem Governors tomorrow to reassure them
-First Dem elected official calls for Bidens resignation
-Holds press conference on SC, gets screamed at with questions about resigning
-Media still printing headlines about this
-Campaign is literally in “wait and see” mode seeing how bad the polls will be
-Dem governors sitting on their hands waiting to see if Biden drops out and they’re called to campaign
-Democrats had to talk Joe Manchin down from coming out publicly against Biden
-DNC called big donors to reassure them of Biden while they were all on mute, they came out pissed and said they felt gaslit

Theres multiple other shit I didn’t list. This didn’t go away and it’s not going to.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
View attachment 208836
This is so retarded. The whole point of the law is to control evil people and it works.
I think what that guy is saying is that catholics are voting in evil people (Trump) thinking they can be controlled to do their bidding and they can’t control the guy. In that aspect he’s right. Evangelicals could elect the dude by 99% and if one anti-abortion coalition gives Trump a big enough campaign contribution he’ll end up taking a moderate stance on it…like he is now.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I think what that guy is saying is that catholics are voting in evil people (Trump) thinking they can be controlled to do their bidding and they can’t control the guy. In that aspect he’s right. Evangelicals could elect the dude by 99% and if one anti-abortion coalition gives Trump a big enough campaign contribution he’ll end up taking a moderate stance on it…like he is now.
Evangelicals are certainly not Catholic. I'm not sure of the Catholic influence in this country- this isn't the 40's-60's.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Told you the debate wouldn’t matter…

-Biden meeting with Dem Governors tomorrow to reassure them
-First Dem elected official calls for Bidens resignation
-Holds press conference on SC, gets screamed at with questions about resigning
-Media still printing headlines about this
-Campaign is literally in “wait and see” mode seeing how bad the polls will be
-Dem governors sitting on their hands waiting to see if Biden drops out and they’re called to campaign
-Democrats had to talk Joe Manchin down from coming out publicly against Biden
-DNC called big donors to reassure them of Biden while they were all on mute, they came out pissed and said they felt gaslit

Theres multiple other shit I didn’t list. This didn’t go away and it’s not going to.
Jake Tapper reported on the call that many democrat leaders were on that didn’t include staff - they were very concerned about Biden but afraid to public ally voice their concerns because they know Biden / his team would attack them for it (When did Biden become Trump?)

I said it somewhere else here - it wasn’t just a “bad” performance (Obama had a bad debate performance against Romney in 2012 etc) but a “Holy shit this guy is seriously not well health wise and belongs in a home”

They are correct to panic, they couldn’t even spin it the debate was so bad - especially when things already weren’t going in Bidens favor (concerns over economy, the border, inflation, high cost of housing / interest rates, etc)