• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biden's #1 Superfan Copes Hard

Honoria

Forum Clout
He’s having a very bad day
View attachment 208847
I thought the debates would be forgotten by Monday? Wha Happened?!

Capture.PNG

No one cares and everyone's forgotten about it, except I keep bringing it up and I really care about it. Also please enjoy this hilarious "Nancy Reagan's Astrologer" bit that nobody under 40 gets

Capture.PNG

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
View attachment 208847
Im so glad the weirdos dont have inside control of twitter anymore. They can no longer filter out the truth that hurts their candidate. They are still not over it. Its all falling apart and they cant control the narrative. Even their media channels are saying " welp".

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
View attachment 208847
You know what the problem is? He’s slightly right. Remember in 2016 when it was about Hilarys health, then 2020 about Bidens health? Both were only minor concerns and blown up to be the end of the world.

Now it’s 2024 and Bidens health is a grave concern. And they’re blowing it up to be the end of the world. But because they reacted that way to minor shit, people like Pat aren’t taking this seriously.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Hits keep coming for the pig man
View attachment 208851
Lol you know Biden and his team were hoping that a jail sentence would be handed down next week and wipe away the debate talk. Now the situation is even more fucked for them. It’s genuinely hard figuring out what will happen first with this shit storm - Biden dropping out or Pat dying of hypertension.

Edit: And even better, it’s not like Pat can blame the Judge. Both the DA and prosecutors said they wouldn’t object to postponing the sentencing so the question of immunity can be worked out.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You know what the problem is? He’s slightly right. Remember in 2016 when it was about Hilarys health, then 2020 about Bidens health? Both were only minor concerns and blown up to be the end of the world.

Now it’s 2024 and Bidens health is a grave concern. And they’re blowing it up to be the end of the world. But because they reacted that way to minor shit, people like Pat aren’t taking this seriously.
Also was a major concern when John McCain ran in 2008 - the whole “one bad heartbeat away” from Sarah Palin was used by the democrats.