• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Actors you irrationally hate/dislike:

Forum Clout
image-w856.jpg

G

Yeah. He was actually great in the 70s when he just acted like a normal dude, but he's become a cartoon since. Same with Pacino.
Five Easy Pieces, The Last Detail, Chinatown, Cuckoo's Nest - amazing. After The Shining he did start to play into that Wacko Jacko persona quite a lot - Witches of Eastwick, Batman, A Few Good Men, As Good As It Gets. He was ridiculous in The Departed. But I do think he gave one of his best performances towards the last part of his career. He's fantastic in About Schmidt. Totally plays against type, is so restrained the whole film and then does something in the last scene that he rarely did in anything. Showed real vulnerability.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

They say French wine is less alcoholic than many others'. That's my explanation for it. Six bottles of an Aussie red is Lemmy levels of alcohol tolerance.
I don't know that much about wine. I think "lighter" reds like Burgundies and Beaujolais have a bit less alcohol than heavier Bordeaux wines, but not a lot. Plus he's French, so he's eating as much as he drinks, which is a lot by the looks of it. He's a piss artist who likes his food basically.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I don't know that much about wine. I think "lighter" reds like Burgundies and Beaujolais have a bit less alcohol than heavier Bordeaux wines, but not a lot. Plus he's French, so he's eating as much as he drinks, which is a lot by the looks of it. He's a piss artist who likes his food basically.
I mean, even a Chianti is much lighter than an Aussie or Californian red.

I'm just saying: this fat French faggot says he can drink six in a day... there's an asterisk to that claim, I assure you. Most couldn't imagine of drinking three purely due to the amount of sulfur. I bet he drinks weak French shit, you could drink it out the bottle.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
I really hate Dominic West. His face bugs the fuck out of me, the way he moves his mouth. He looks like someone drew a face on a balloon the blew it up and it’s all stretched.

I hate Anna Gunn too. She is a total bore in everything I’ve ever seen her in. She was terrible in Deadwood l, completely forgettable and useless. She was hateable in Breaking Bad, and I watched this show called Gracepoint and she is just such a boring mom looking person I just don’t care about anything she does. I now skip over every part she has in anything I watch and frankly, it changes nothing about the shows she is in.

I hate Chris Rock. I hate his voice and I hate his face. He is not a believable actor at all, always hamming it up with his bug eyed idiocy, and he’s not likeable either.

I also do not like Jimmy Cagney. He’s a midget. I know Hollywood men are generally manlets, but fucking hell this guy is not passable at all to me. I appreciate that he smushed a grapefruit into that broad’s face, but I just don’t like his pug face and that cornball 1930s gangster voice.

I saw Michael Cera mentioned and that is a great choice. All of his “I’m just an innocent teenage guy even though I’m 27” roles made me want to beat him with a tire iron. He sucks and has the most punchable face on this list.

I hate Amy Poehler and all the boring white girls who idolize her snark and her “lol so random” bullshit.

Andy Samberg is an unfunny heeb who overacts in every fucking thing he does. Everything with him is like he stops the music and says “ok, it’s laughing time, folks! Eyes on me now!”. I hate him so much.

Ben Affleck. Fat, pancake faced idiot who has never played a role Ive been convinced by. He is also a total retard in real life, by the sounds of things.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout

Jonah, Seth and Ryan Reynolds are awful. Jonah is a fat, insecure shithead who gets way bigger roles than he deserves.

Seth has never made me laugh in any of his Judd Apatow-esque garbage that he has done. I don understand bow he is considered a comic actor. In real life he seems like a total piece of shit as well.

Ryan Reynolds is rye same guy in everything he does. Quirky but handsome ladies man! He’s childish but hey the gals still like him! Oh and isn’t he FUNNY with his facial expressions and breathy voice? No, no he isn’t. I may hate him or Seth the most. I can’t even watch anything with them without becoming enraged.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I really hate Dominic West. His face bugs the fuck out of me, the way he moves his mouth. He looks like someone drew a face on a balloon the blew it up and it’s all stretched.

I hate Anna Gunn too. She is a total bore in everything I’ve ever seen her in. She was terrible in Deadwood l, completely forgettable and useless. She was hateable in Breaking Bad, and I watched this show called Gracepoint and she is just such a boring mom looking person I just don’t care about anything she does. I now skip over every part she has in anything I watch and frankly, it changes nothing about the shows she is in.

I hate Chris Rock. I hate his voice and I hate his face. He is not a believable actor at all, always hamming it up with his bug eyed idiocy, and he’s not likeable either.

I also do not like Jimmy Cagney. He’s a midget. I know Hollywood men are generally manlets, but fucking hell this guy is not passable at all to me. I appreciate that he smushed a grapefruit into that broad’s face, but I just don’t like his pug face and that cornball 1930s gangster voice.

I saw Michael Cera mentioned and that is a great choice. All of his “I’m just an innocent teenage guy even though I’m 27” roles made me want to beat him with a tire iron. He sucks and has the most punchable face on this list.

I hate Amy Poehler and all the boring white girls who idolize her snark and her “lol so random” bullshit.

Andy Samberg is an unfunny heeb who overacts in every fucking thing he does. Everything with him is like he stops the music and says “ok, it’s laughing time, folks! Eyes on me now!”. I hate him so much.

Ben Affleck. Fat, pancake faced idiot who has never played a role Ive been convinced by. He is also a total retard in real life, by the sounds of things.

Agree with nearly all but Cagney. You can bag on Yankee Doodle Dandy, and his short height, but the man could act. White Heat and Public Enemy, even Angels With Dirty Faces, good shit.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
View attachment 21235

I say this without being a wise ass, his performance in The Departed is one of the most embarrassing acting performances I have ever seen. Truly a guy that phoned it in decades ago and started taking himself too seriously. I would never go to a movie because Jack is staring in it. He should have had the common decency to bow out when he was washed up like Sean Connery or Gene Hackman.
My dad LOVES The Departed and I tell him Nicholson completely sucked in that movie and he gets annoyed. That movie was unbelievably overrated anyway but Nicholson (and to a lesser extent DiCaprio) ruined that movie.