• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Actors you irrationally hate/dislike:

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
4970C2E8-32B7-4907-A5A3-A4E4B62378EB.jpeg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
1643118359547.png

This bitch is always playing characters that are too cool for the room. She is incapable of emoting.

1643118686302.png

Tessa Thompson is a fucking Valkyrie??? Racial bullshit aside, there is nothing that looks tough about this dumb hoe, but she keeps showing up in action roles. Also, she's fucking wooden in every role.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
View attachment 21157
This bitch is always playing characters that are too cool for the room. She is incapable of emoting.

View attachment 21160
Tessa Thompson is a fucking Valkyrie??? Racial bullshit aside, there is nothing that looks tough about this dumb hoe, but she keeps showing up in action roles. Also, she's fucking wooden in every role.
She’s a darkie cunt though, thats like the double woke lottery. It makes me rage, the same people who complain about movies like the Ten Commandments, where Pharoah isn’t as dark as my arsehole also have a good old wank about taking European myths and tales and recasting it with niggers. You watch, someone at Netflix or the BBC is wanting to remake Braveheart with Idris Alba

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
You can just say all of them except for a few of the old actors who are now deceased

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
My hatred for Michael Rapaport is concerning.

I'm afraid if I met him I'd get arrested.
Rewatched “Copland” last night for the 50th time. He’s the worst part of the movie which is otherwise filled with great actors and bit part Soprano’s characters. Wonder boy saved six black babies from a fire, that plays!