• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Actors you irrationally hate/dislike:

Forum Clout

Lol. I actually thought of that guy but I couldn't remember his name. Goblin faced creep.

I also hate the other guy from Sideways.

2604.jpg

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
3FD56C99-CE9E-4169-95BD-369F3D2BC368.jpeg

This version of the man has made some real dog shit. Honestly hasn’t had a good role since he screamed at the Soviet bitch about the pack of niggers that were going to rape her.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
I don't have a reason to hate him but I just saw a semi recent movie with Russell Crowe and boy did he turn into a fat bag of shit. He looked like John Goodman.
Yeah I saw some movie where he goes apeshit over being cutoff and he looks rough. Gotta hand it to him tho, he obviously gives zero fucks and women will still fuck him in his fat Elvis period.

G

Yeah I saw some movie where he goes apeshit over being cutoff and he looks rough. Gotta hand it to him tho, he obviously gives zero fucks and women will still fuck him in his fat Elvis period.
Russell Crowe is one of those guys who has smoked 3 packs a day since he was 14, binge drinks like a fish, loves his food, got fat in middle age but will make it to 72 and then suddenly keel over of a heart attack. He's got those genes that mean he would've lived to 100 if he'd taken care of himself but he decided "fuck it, I'd rather have some fun."