• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Actors you irrationally hate/dislike:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
db48fc9820ac2d4ffcd9db94d2b07b3c.jpg

Still counts.

G

Oh, it's Lena Dunham, easily. "The voice of her generation" my ass. She's a pudgy, homely, oversexed pig who never stops thinking about her big fat box.
She's universally disliked though...alot of y'all are posting predictable ppl. tbh Michael Cera also fits this category. This is more, someone universally regarded 'positively' that you can't stand. Halle Berry for eg, she is too try hard and I hate her veiny neck.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Actors whose acting we hate? Harvey Keitel. Brotherman brought up Imaginary Crimes in the movie endings thread. I watched it and realized he's terrible at serious drama. Stick to the psychopaths and thugs, you one-trick pony fuck.
I watched Bad Lieutenant and he was pretty good but the scene where he is crying was hilarious and so forced.