• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Actors you irrationally hate/dislike:

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
87CCD820-FC13-4833-BB59-F55325D97610.jpeg
He was barely good in The Walking Dead and has been in nothing but dog shit since.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
65C9EC9A-503E-4259-AC91-50E401D27A4F.jpeg

I say this without being a wise ass, his performance in The Departed is one of the most embarrassing acting performances I have ever seen. Truly a guy that phoned it in decades ago and started taking himself too seriously. I would never go to a movie because Jack is staring in it. He should have had the common decency to bow out when he was washed up like Sean Connery or Gene Hackman.

Snake

Forum Clout
View attachment 21237
I defy you to name one movie that this guy has been in a staring role that was any good. Sure he starred in two great TV shows but his movie career has been absolute bomb after bomb.
I remember they made such a big deal that he had the lead role in that piece of shit Godzilla moofie and he was the worst actor in it, and they kill him off half way through lol. Scream acting is not acting.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
View attachment 21229He was barely good in The Walking Dead and has been in nothing but dog shit since.
Im going to give a guy head when he dies. Same goes for Seth rogan his kike director and their faggot crew. I’m going to give head when each one of them dies.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
View attachment 21241
I hate what he has become, basically another Morgan Freeman type. Need a sad old man? He’s your guy. Plus he’s spent his entire adult life as an oil drilling race traitor.
He was in a movie trannies and women still seethe over 40 years later so I can't completely hate him to be honest wit chu.

Forum Clout
View attachment 21235

I say this without being a wise ass, his performance in The Departed is one of the most embarrassing acting performances I have ever seen. Truly a guy that phoned it in decades ago and started taking himself too seriously. I would never go to a movie because Jack is staring in it. He should have had the common decency to bow out when he was washed up like Sean Connery or Gene Hackman.

Yeah. He was actually great in the 70s when he just acted like a normal dude, but he's become a cartoon since. Same with Pacino.