• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Kevin Nash pulling a Patton Oswalt?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think USA Network made him. They were pissed about it.
Yeah they were in serious dangers of losing advertisers and even being dropped by USA Network. USA had approved the idea but had no idea how far / realistic they would go with it. I think it was the first real “controversial” part of the Attitude era since it was in 96. They would still do filmed home invasion angles later but never with even a mention of a gun. I think you can ever Pillman yell “Fuck” once or twice on the live shot.

Edit: Pillman did say the F word
74487316-0027-467B-B1B6-05BC52A13727.jpeg

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Yeah they were in serious dangers of losing advertisers and even being dropped by USA Network. USA had approved the idea but had no idea how far / realistic they would go with it. I think it was the first real “controversial” part of the Attitude era since it was in 96. They would still do filmed home invasion angles later but never with even a mention of a gun. I think you can ever Pillman yell “Fuck” once or twice on the live shot.

Edit: Pillman did say the F word
View attachment 90083
at least he didn't hump a chick in a coffin (although it was a dummY)