• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Kevin Nash pulling a Patton Oswalt?

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
When did he turn lolcow? Honestly haven't paid attention to him since wcw nitro outside from his episode on stone colds podcast so im out of the loop.
Sounds like he’s in the process of becoming one. He strikes me as the kind of guy who would continue to engage with trolls so I’ll be curious to see what things are like a year from now.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Sounds like he’s in the process of becoming one. He strikes me as the kind of guy who would continue to engage with trolls so I’ll be curious to see what things are like a year from now.
With his size and probable steroid use i wouldn't give him that long.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Scott Hall is the Michaels
Nash is the Jannetty

bd3fa-15390445416757-800.jpg

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Scott Hall is the Michaels
Nash is the Jannetty

bd3fa-15390445416757-800.jpg
Both him and HHH are the Kevin Federlines of wrestling, brother.

Both became names purely from who they hung around. Nash couldn't work and only did hair flips and power bombs. He couldn't draw as a champion, and couldn't do a promo. Watch any of his WCW mic work and it's nothing but Tomlinson lines, specifically stuff he would say about yours truly. The charisma of eggfarts. He's just a tall dude and that's all it took for marks to eat it up.

Huh?

Forum Clout
Both him and HHH are the Kevin Federlines of wrestling, brother.

Both became names purely from who they hung around. Nash couldn't work and only did hair flips and power bombs. He couldn't draw as a champion, and couldn't do a promo. Watch any of his WCW mic work and it's nothing but Tomlinson lines, specifically stuff he would say about yours truly. The charisma of eggfarts. He's just a tall dude and that's all it took for marks to eat it up.
They did a whole hour plus about the Hulkster including his contracts, merch and PPV deals, final say on matches, etc. Nash had to begrudgingly admit he negotiated shit deals compared to Hogan.

They weren't even in the same ballpark, brother.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Benoit situation soon
just a plain old suicide isn't a "Benoit situation" per se though

even if his son was still alive, Nash would probably trip on the carpet on his way to killing his son and pull a quad

Nash would be a shitty "family annhilator" as he was a shitty WWF champion ( and don't @me with his matches against Bret Hart- those matches were to Bret's credit)

He really needs a KF thread.
If someone were to put in the work to make a proper KF thread, what would be the bulletpoints?
okay we know that the whoring out his son for YT Subs is top of the list... What else?

here's some of mine
- his tone deaf reaction to the "summer of 92" meme. Tone def in that he makes literal responses to an obviously facetious meme
- EDGY ATHEIST, MAN!!!!
- EDGY, IRONIC LIBERAL, MAN!!!
- unproven claims of having a mensa level IQ

HH Brother

Forum Clout

even if his son was still alive, Nash would probably trip on the carpet on his way to killing his son and pull a quad

Nash would be a shitty "family annhilator" as he was a shitty WWF champion ( and don't @me with his matches against Bret Hart- those matches were to Bret's credit)

If someone were to put in the work to make a proper KF thread, what would be the bulletpoints?
okay we know that the whoring out his son for YT Subs is top of the list... What else?

here's some of mine
- his tone deaf reaction to the "summer of 92" meme. Tone def in that he makes literal responses to an obviously facetious meme
- EDGY ATHEIST, MAN!!!!
You could pull a lot out of his interviews, the ones that you can understand when he isn't shitfaced, funster.

Booking himself to beat Goldberg. He's always denied booking at the time, but he's such a narcissist, I buy that he did it. Always likes to flaunt his height. Nearly 7ft and couldn't make it in basketball. Smacking old and fat Roddy Piper like a big dumb bully. Yeah, you're a real man, you big dope. Same with threatening Bischoff. What an alpha.

He said recently when he was losing his mind over trolls how much of a man his son was. Apparently not, big Kev brother, when he seized himself to death from not drinking.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Kevin Nash is making some news over him hinting at killing himself on a recent podcast over his sons death. He made a weird joke about life being so much with a gun in his mouth and said he can do whatever he wants as long as he leaves a note. Will Nash be the first big wrestler to die in 2023? (That brisco brother from Ring of Honor doesn’t count)

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
Kevin Nash is making some news over him hinting at killing himself on a recent podcast over his sons death. He made a weird joke about life being so much with a gun in his mouth and said he can do whatever he wants as long as he leaves a note. Will Nash be the first big wrestler to die in 2023? (That brisco brother from Ring of Honor doesn’t count)
1673965945074959.jpg

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
(That brisco brother from Ring of Honor doesn’t count)
he's:
- a wrestler
- who died in 2023

so he's a wrestler who died in 2023...
What? We only count wrestlers who die of OD's?

He made a weird joke about life being so much with a gun in his mouth and said he can do whatever he wants as long as he leaves a note.
in regards to this.....let me clear my throat first

PEOPLE WHO KILL THEMSELVES DON'T MAKE JOKES ABOUT HOW THEY'RE GOING TO KILL THEMSELVES....THEY JUST DO IT

okay- so we have another case towards nash being a lolcow
- bitched and moaned about commiting suicide like a dramatic onlyfans thot who didn't make 10k in a month

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
You could pull a lot out of his interviews, the ones that you can understand when he isn't shitfaced, funster.

Booking himself to beat Goldberg. He's always denied booking at the time, but he's such a narcissist, I buy that he did it. Always likes to flaunt his height. Nearly 7ft and couldn't make it in basketball. Smacking old and fat Roddy Piper like a big dumb bully. Yeah, you're a real man, you big dope. Same with threatening Bischoff. What an alpha.

He said recently when he was losing his mind over trolls how much of a man his son was. Apparently not, big Kev brother, when he seized himself to death from not drinking.
Yea I saw this clip of him talking about Magic Johnson and he couldn't resist bigging himself up pointing out he played at basketball camps with him and he also went for free while other's played, and that he was the number 2 prospect behind him. Instead of saying something interesting about the guy, Nash just made the stories all about himself. I've noticed that more and more how he will just give non answers and blather on about shit nobody cares about. Dude is delusional even putting himself near in Magic's league. the guy held his own against Bird, Jordan etc and you got booted off your team at Tennessee for being a discipline problem. He maxed out playing pro in europe. Nice talent stupid.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
he's:
- a wrestler
- who died in 2023

PEOPLE WHO KILL THEMSELVES DON'T MAKE JOKES ABOUT HOW THEY'RE GOING TO KILL THEMSELVES....THEY JUST DO IT

- bitched and moaned about commiting suicide like a dramatic onlyfans thot who didn't make 10k in a month
I said big wrestler - as in well known. The guy that died was mostly an indie guy.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout

here's some of mine
- EDGY ATHEIST, MAN!!!!
I think he’s also a Jew

HH Brother

Forum Clout
Yea I saw this clip of him talking about Magic Johnson and he couldn't resist bigging himself up pointing out he played at basketball camps with him and he also went for free while other's played, and that he was the number 2 prospect behind him. Instead of saying something interesting about the guy, Nash just made the stories all about himself. I've noticed that more and more how he will just give non answers and blather on about shit nobody cares about. Dude is delusional even putting himself near in Magic's league. the guy held his own against Bird, Jordan etc and you got booted off your team at Tennessee for being a discipline problem. He maxed out playing pro in europe. Nice talent stupid.
It's incredible to think as big as he is, most teams would sign someone like that just for being a giant, brother. But I'm assuming he had no athletic ability. Almost all the real big guys can't do shit but they can block shots without even jumping. So he would need to be pretty bad to not make it.

1674136747638.png

he's:
- a wrestler
- who died in 2023

Yeah he's not going to do it, brother. And it would be a shame for that to happen before he spergs out even harder at people making fun of his son in a box.