• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Kevin Nash pulling a Patton Oswalt?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I feel for the guy. I've always enjoyed his shoots, and the podcast is good - but his co-host, Sean Oliver, is definitely the ship steerer. Nash is like prime Cumia, he has great lines, but he also goes off on tangents. Sean Oliver is definitely the talent of the two.

The Kliq is an intriguing group. For blokes who lived the rock and roll lifestyle, they're all a mess now: Waltman is a functional addict, Hall is dead, Nash is an anxious fucker, Hunter is a workaholic (although to his credit, he never imbibed - unless you count juicing) and Shawn had to find Christ just stay alive.

And here I thought going through bottles upon bottles of Jagermeister during the "She" recordings was hardcore - I'm a fucking pussy in comparison. Then again, I'm also alive right now.

Oh yeah, um, thoughts and prayers.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
He said he has a seizure the day before he died, funster. Make of that what you will.

I thought he kicked the chair out, but maybe not.
Yeah, but apparently the seizure was from stopping drinking abruptly. How much of an alkie do you have to be for that to happen? Sounds like something that would kill a 40 year old drunk, not some rich kid in his 20s. #MakingShitUpIHaveNoIdea

Monk

Forum Clout
Yeah, but apparently the seizure was from stopping drinking abruptly. How much of an alkie do you have to be for that to happen? Sounds like something that would kill a 40 year old drunk, not some rich kid in his 20s. #MakingShitUpIHaveNoIdea

He gives some detail on what happened in that clip. With alcohol withdrawal, it's not necessarily about how long the person has been an alcoholic as it is about how severe their dependence is on alcohol at the time they try to stop drinking. Throw in a lower-than-normal seizure threshold and the risk of death from quitting goes up a lot. He was probably more susceptible to seizures than the average person but not to the point where he was ever going to have one under normal circumstances.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
When did he turn lolcow? Honestly haven't paid attention to him since wcw nitro outside from his episode on stone colds podcast so im out of the loop.
some will say the official start was when he milked his kid's death for viewers.
there are enough video's on Youtube to show this

He's a smug asshole who is so intoxicated by the smell of his own farts that he fashions himself some sort of intellectual.
He's also a edgy atheist and an ironic lefty