• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Kevin Nash pulling a Patton Oswalt?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I feel like Kevin Nash is in constant pain just from all the injuries and issues with his legs over the years. The running joke with him was he would sneeze and blow his quad out. Will he shoot himself? I don’t think he will, he just loves attention - but I think the better chance is he will OD one night mixing all kinds of pills (def painkillers in there) and booze and just won’t wake up. He seems to be a real mess even without the death of his son so all that added together won’t lead to anything good.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Per this, he's a Jew.

I didn't know Missy Hyatt was a Jew. :(
I didn't know that, brother. It's here too.

Explains why he's all about the money while doing nothing to earn it.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
by the end of 2023, does Nash have a KF thread? yes or no

again, he is very Tomlin-esque.....actually- he is patrick if patrick was tall, in good shape and good looking

HH Brother

Forum Clout
by the end of 2023, does Nash have a KF thread? yes or no

again, he is very Tomlin-esque.....actually- he is patrick if patrick was tall, in good shape and good looking
He has the foundation to start one, but I don't know how much he can be milked to keep it going. They have threads that don't even have that many pages that go dormant for awhile.

But I hope so, brother. He's such an insufferable faggot. Him being mad at the internet all the time does push it to being a yes.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
What did he do, brother? I just know he died in a hotel room.

From memory:
  • Got married, had kids
  • Cheated on wife, had kids with woman he cheated on
  • Divorced
  • Remarried, cheated, had more kids
  • spent a ton of money -- drove a Hummer
  • lived up to his name -- lots of drug use, Pill Man
  • drunk drove the hummer without using seat belt, leading to his career-ending injury
  • Living wife is a crackhead

HH Brother

Forum Clout

From memory:
  • Got married, had kids
  • Cheated on wife, had kids with woman he cheated on
  • Divorced
  • Remarried, cheated, had more kids
  • spent a ton of money -- drove a Hummer
  • lived up to his name -- lots of drug use, Pill Man
  • drunk drove the hummer without using seat belt, leading to his career-ending injury
  • Living wife is a crackhead

What a real piece of shit, brother. I always thought it was weird he was stuck in the Hart Foundation. That's about all I remembered about his career.

Oh and I found this too about big gay Kev, brother.

It sounds like he's a wannabe Jew. Which is actually worse than being a Jew.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
What a real piece of shit, brother. I always thought it was weird he was stuck in the Hart Foundation. That's about all I remembered about his career.

It's much worse.

That article also mentioned Victoria. We're talking nearly 20 years ago at this point but my memory of her was positive. Then, I looked at her pictures and even back then she was a total butterface and her Jewishness is undeniable. Look at this face:

Pin on Wrestle
Lisa Marie Varon

Here she is more recently:

WWE Hall of Famers Think Lisa Marie Varon Is a Hall of Famer | Heavy.com

I like to think I've matured well.

Last edited:

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
It's much worse.

That article also mentioned Victoria. We're talking nearly 20 years ago at this point but my memory of her was positive. Then, I looked at her pictures and even back then she was a total butterface and her Jewishness is undeniable. Look at this face:

Pin on Wrestle
Lisa Marie Varon

Here she is more recently:

WWE Hall of Famers Think Lisa Marie Varon Is a Hall of Famer | Heavy.com

I like to think I've matured well.

Not Jewish. She has Nana genes. Probably worse.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout

Brian pillman once tried to kill stone cold with a gun

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
I didn't know that, brother. It's here too.

Explains why he's all about the money while doing nothing to earn it.
This list seems pretty spurious.

I don’t think Pillman or Angle were jewish. Macho certainly wasn’t a practicing jew either, his dad is a wop.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
This list seems pretty spurious.

I don’t think Pillman or Angle were jewish. Macho certainly wasn’t a practicing jew either, his dad is a wop.
Macho had a Jewish mother or something. There was an A&E documentary on him a couple of years back and in the very beginning mentioned it. We're not talking PRACTICING Jew, just Jew in general.

One of the lists said Billy Kidman. Again, was not woke to this during 96-2002, and always thought Kidman had potential, but there's no doubt based on his facial features.

Kurt Angle was definitely weird and I'm pressing X to doubt there...

Getting back to Kevin Nash though, I thought he said something on Twitter about being Jewish.