• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW some idiot jumping off a cruise ship and then being eaten alive by sharks

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Don't sharks hate the taste of human meat? That's what I already heard. The whole Bethany Hamilton shit, they'll bite your arm off and then go "yuck, this doesn't taste like seal" as they swim away. So if they rip off an arm or leg you can survive but if they get a nice big bite of torso you'll pretty much fucked.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Don't sharks hate the taste of human meat? That's what I already heard. The whole Bethany Hamilton shit, they'll bite your arm off and then go "yuck, this doesn't taste like seal" as they swim away. So if they rip off an arm or leg you can survive but if they get a nice big bite of torso you'll pretty much fucked.
If what my 5 seconds of research says is true, I think the area was infested with bull sharks and tiger sharks, the latter of which is considered the garbage disposal of the sea. I don’t think they care about taste all that much

Last edited: