• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW some idiot jumping off a cruise ship and then being eaten alive by sharks

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
getting eaten by sharks after jumping off a giant cruise boat is actually a pretty cool way to commit suicide
I'd have agreed if there was a clear video. Imagine jumping overboard in 2023 in shark infested pitch back bahamas ocean and the video is this bad... and not one other person filmed it??

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I'm just disappointed the video sucked. All I saw was black water and a vaguely human form swimming. Nothing in that video indicated to me that there was even a person there aside from the drunk faggot saying YO BRO HE JUMPED. Imagine dying for a video, and it's not even a good one.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Sharks are the niggers of the sea

I'm just disappointed the video sucked. All I saw was black water and a vaguely human form swimming. Nothing in that video indicated to me that there was even a person there aside from the drunk faggot saying YO BRO HE JUMPED. Imagine dying for a video, and it's not even a good one.

Yeah lol apparently he did it on a dare and nobody bothered to film the interesting part? How does this happen?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I'd have agreed if there was a clear video. Imagine jumping overboard in 2023 in shark infested pitch back bahamas ocean and the video is this bad... and not one other person filmed it??
Dozens filmed it. They just don't want to to go jail for being an accessory to manslaughter. He told everyone he was jumping and his friends all had their phones out. Another person saw people taking out their phones and recording something so he took his out and recorded it right after the dude had jumped. I would bet that at least a dozen people got the entire thing on clear video from start to finish but are being told by their families or lawyers to go silent.

The family of this retard already hired lawyers and are telling the media to refer to him as "falling off of a ship" not "jumping". They want that sweet lawsuit money. So they are trying to set things up using the media already.

And you guys must be blind, you can see two sharks in the video, one swims towards him after making an 'L' turn, and other swims underneath him when he starts moving away from the life preserver. The entire water around that ship probably had 50-100 large sharks including ones that are in the 10-15 range. No one would last more than a minute in that water.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Dozens filmed it. They just don't want to to go jail for being an accessory to manslaughter. He told everyone he was jumping and his friends all had their phones out. Another person saw people taking out their phones and recording something so he took his out and recorded it right after the dude had jumped. I would bet that at least a dozen people got the entire thing on clear video from start to finish but are being told by their families or lawyers to go silent.

The family of this retard already hired lawyers and are telling the media to refer to him as "falling off of a ship" not "jumping". They want that sweet lawsuit money. So they are trying to set things up using the media already.

And you guys must be blind, you can see two sharks in the video, one swims towards him after making an 'L' turn, and other swims underneath him when he starts moving away from the life preserver. The entire water around that ship probably had 50-100 large sharks including ones that are in the 10-15 range. No one would last more than a minute in that water.
I think an accessory charge there is pushing it. It’s called the “Good Samaritan law” and you basically have no legal obligation to help someone facing death if it puts you in jeopardy. Suing the cruise line is probably the family’s only option here. Not sure how you prove negligence on their part though. In any case, there’s nothing to be gained by anyone posting the video anyways besides likes.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I think an accessory charge there is pushing it. It’s called the “Good Samaritan law” and you basically have no legal obligation to help someone facing death if it puts you in jeopardy. Suing the cruise line is probably the family’s only option here. Not sure how you prove negligence on their part though. In any case, there’s nothing to be gained by anyone posting the video anyways besides likes.
It's not about not jumping in the water to try to rescue this idiot. No one is obligated to do that. What the family will sue for is that they will allege he was physically pushed or shoved off of the boat into the water. Or that the cruise line created some type of 'unsafe' condition by allowing too much drunkenness or rowdiness that escalated into someone leaping into the water. Or they will sue for the cruise ship company not educating the patrons that the waters were shark infested and not posting warning signs all over the ship not to jump.

The only hope for this kid was that he was so drunk that he didn't even feel the sharks eating him.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
The only hope for this kid was that he was so drunk that he didn't even feel the sharks eating him.
I wake up when my cat walks across my belly, somehow I doubt a few White Claws numbed his body to sharks tearing him into pieces.
The entire water around that ship probably had 50-100 large sharks including ones that are in the 10-15 range.
Yeah? "Probably" had 50-100 large sharks? Are you a faggot marine biologist?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
It's not about not jumping in the water to try to rescue this idiot. No one is obligated to do that. What the family will sue for is that they will allege he was physically pushed or shoved off of the boat into the water. Or that the cruise line created some type of 'unsafe' condition by allowing too much drunkenness or rowdiness that escalated into someone leaping into the water. Or they will sue for the cruise ship company not educating the patrons that the waters were shark infested and not posting warning signs all over the ship not to jump.

I think it would be tough to prove someone pushed him without any camera footage. I’ve never been on a cruise but I’m sure you have to sign some kind of a waiver. Not jumping into the water seems like common sense but hey, you never know haha. “Warning, this hot coffee is hot.”

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

Or it’s because the other kids are all screaming “do it bro!” In their videos