• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW some idiot jumping off a cruise ship and then being eaten alive by sharks

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Sharks are the niggers of the sea
That's orcas
Dozens filmed it. They just don't want to to go jail for being an accessory to manslaughter. He told everyone he was jumping and his friends all had their phones out. Another person saw people taking out their phones and recording something so he took his out and recorded it right after the dude had jumped. I would bet that at least a dozen people got the entire thing on clear video from start to finish but are being told by their families or lawyers to go silent.

The family of this retard already hired lawyers and are telling the media to refer to him as "falling off of a ship" not "jumping". They want that sweet lawsuit money. So they are trying to set things up using the media already.

And you guys must be blind, you can see two sharks in the video, one swims towards him after making an 'L' turn, and other swims underneath him when he starts moving away from the life preserver. The entire water around that ship probably had 50-100 large sharks including ones that are in the 10-15 range. No one would last more than a minute in that water.
It would have been better if his entire family was eaten by sharks. What a horrendous clutch of yids. Faggots doing stupid shit then suing has ruined society. They should be put to death

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Mirror:

Kinda looks like a wave, but isn't that even worse? Retard's just sitting there doggy paddling as the cruise ship lights slowly disappear from view…
It absolutely looks like a wave from the ship. I guarantee we will get more footage at some point. In the video it looks like he just slowly sinks - hypothermia? Way too wasted?

A shark pulling him down would be more violent. I’m pretty sure LingerLonger is the one who is blind.

Forum Clout
It absolutely looks like a wave from the ship. I guarantee we will get more footage at some point. In the video it looks like he just slowly sinks - hypothermia? Way too wasted?

A shark pulling him down would be more violent. I’m pretty sure LingerLonger is the one who is blind.
Yeah I'm sure all the people there saying it was sharks were wrong and he succumbed to hypothermia within 20 seconds in the Caribbean in summer:image_9247_lg:

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but he wasn't eaten by sharks immediately after jumping. That's just some stupid shit being shared after this. He did jump like a moron. I don't get how he just jumped thinking he was gonna get lifted out so easily. Like, the boat was moving at like 20mph or whatever. The best part is the life saver that was like 20 feet away and people were screaming to get to it like he's gonna swim against the current and catch up to it. It was probably a slow awful death. I'm guessing he ran out of stamina and just drowned.

Forum Clout
Yeah, the water in the Caribbean is 98* in the summer, retard
Screenshot_20230602-102614.png
Screenshot_20230602-102726.png

You want to stop being such a fucking Tomlinson now?

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but he wasn't eaten by sharks immediately after jumping. That's just some stupid shit being shared after this. He did jump like a moron. I don't get how he just jumped thinking he was gonna get lifted out so easily. Like, the boat was moving at like 20mph or whatever. The best part is the life saver that was like 20 feet away and people were screaming to get to it like he's gonna swim against the current and catch up to it. It was probably a slow awful death. I'm guessing he ran out of stamina and just drowned.
Well even if the boat said cya and kept going, he could've swam towards that life preserver it wouldn't go with the boat. Or was it on a string I dunno

Forum Clout
Even if he wasn't eaten, even if he managed to swim to that life preserver, unless there was something to pull him back in he was fucked. It's pretty much impossible to find someone in the ocean under those circumstances even if they're looking for you from the start. And where did I learn that? From the Rock Coat video.

16:00 for the guy who claims to be in the coast guard.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Yeah I'm sure all the people there saying it was sharks were wrong and he succumbed to hypothermia within 20 seconds in the Caribbean in summer:image_9247_lg:
It looks like he just past away from view. Keep in mind that it's the middle of the night and the only lights pointing at him are shitty cellphone ones. You wouldn't see shit 30 feet away from the ship.

Imagine bobbing there watching the lights of the ship drift off into the distance as total darkness envelopes you. Nice death, stupid.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
It looks like he just past away from view. Keep in mind that it's the middle of the night and the only lights pointing at him are shitty cellphone ones. You wouldn't see shit 30 feet away from the ship.

Imagine bobbing there watching the lights of the ship drift off into the distance as total darkness envelopes you. Nice death, stupid.
Right? All you need to do is go on a cruise ship and look down at the water at night to understand how fucking dangerous it is. You might be better off floating in fucking outer space than floating in the water. Especially at night.

The ocean is so fucking scary. Getting shredded to death by sharks is merciful compared to just floating until you get exhausted and die.