• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Shooting Animals For Fun

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Ex coworker of mine was just sentenced to jail for shooting a migratory bird (canadian goose) and when DNR searched his property found skulls and bald eagle feathers and shit. Hes getting fucked hard. Hed chase deer through fields and hit em with his push bar w his truck. He has a few screws loose to say the least.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
I'd hunt an animal for food no problem, I'd love to try it. I don't really care about animals, most are just basically meat robots. They shouldn't suffer unduly, but it's not my fault evolution fucked them into being food. I don't eat octopus though because they're possibly sentient. Other intelligent animals like dolphins or parrots aren't really popular at the grocery store though, but I wouldn't eat them if they were.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I'd hunt an animal for food no problem, I'd love to try it. I don't really care about animals, most are just basically meat robots. They shouldn't suffer unduly, but it's not my fault evolution fucked them into being food. I don't eat octopus though because they're possibly sentient. Other intelligent animals like dolphins or parrots aren't really popular at the grocery store though, but I wouldn't eat them if they were.
Dolphin the fish is tasty though. I think most serious hunters strive to be humane in killing animals, it's just fake trying to seem macho cunts like Joe Rogan who just want to kill something. He was on this episode of MeatEaters and even though they told him not to shoot immature males he did he anyways like a complete fuckwit.