• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Shooting Animals For Fun

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Ex coworker of mine was just sentenced to jail for shooting a migratory bird (canadian goose) and when DNR searched his property found skulls and bald eagle feathers and shit. Hes getting fucked hard. Hed chase deer through fields and hit em with his push bar w his truck. He has a few screws loose to say the least.
I never take home any illegal shit I shoot. That’s just asking for trouble.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Yes, they hunted out of necessity to feed their tribes not for sport. Imagine comparing hunting a deer with a rifle to hunting a sabretooth tiger or a mammoth with a spear, lmao.
1678528077191.jpeg

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Road salt does a number on them, but Fords are the worst I have 125k on mine and replaced both front spring towers, oil and trans dipstick tubes rusted through, before bought this years ago looked at 2005 F250 with 50k miles that was used for plowing it was like new until popped the hood and pulled dipstick out and only half of it was there, i'll just run mine until it won't go any more
Holy shit. We have Fords from the 70's with factory paint still going with just patina. I have a cousin in yankeeland that had a clean-looking egg cab ford and the door bottoms were just gone. Finally failed inspection and it was donezo.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Ex coworker of mine was just sentenced to jail for shooting a migratory bird (canadian goose) and when DNR searched his property found skulls and bald eagle feathers and shit. Hes getting fucked hard. Hed chase deer through fields and hit em with his push bar w his truck. He has a few screws loose to say the least.
That's awesome. When wetbacks do it no one can be found to even charge them with the crime.
WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE

G

I had a friend growing up whose dad had been killed in the Falklands and he never knew him; his mum was pregnant with him when it happened. Weirdly, the friend wanted nothing more than to join the Parachute Regiment, his Dad's unit. They're something between Airborne rangers and Green berets - 1 Para is basically special forces - and they're where most of the SAS come from. So hard bastards basically.

One day, we were messing around with bb guns and Tom, my friend, shot and killed a sparrow. When he picked it up he burst into tears. We were 13 or 14 at the time. Needless to say he didn't pass P company a few years later.

Sounds like a quite a few of you on here would be psychologically suited to slotting towelheads in Helmand though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forum Clout
Yeah they take that seriously. We had a canadian goose in one of our aeration tanks. We couldn't get it out because it wouldn't leave its partner who was in the tank but dead so we called animal control. After 3 officers spent 3 hours to get it out to no avail. They eventually came to tell me they were waiting on a call from a judge giving them permission to kill it. When I asked why they said because of the law they can only put down a migratory bird in the field after a judge approves the request. They always have a judge and vet on call just for this purpose but it's really a last resort. Also one year an osprey made a nest on a construction crane and because they're not allowed to disturb an active nest until they move on it the project back about 8 months