• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Shooting Animals For Fun

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
type. That think they are
Nice. Use of grammer, retard

a.jpg

Another day, another 80 IQ edgelord incel thread

You shot a deer? Hardcore.

incelpropellor.jpg

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
I was five when our hayseed relatives invited us over to slaughter a pig, all morning I'm pissy-eyed and my dad is explaining the whole circle of life, it won't feel a thing, this is where your food comes from, on and on. Meanwhile all I'm worried about is the pigs definitely have an edge here, there are four of 'em and they're all hairy chink monsters, we might lose a couple of guys.
But it was just a thwack over its dumb snout, then throat stab like the most boring ISIS video.

Kinda mulling over getting a couple of backyard piggies this year:

pras.jpg

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I see pheasant all the time in fact I spooked one today running so it nearly ran Infront of a car. I don't understand the people who hunt those peabrained creatures.

I see deer all the time too. Mostly red deer but also muntjac. Red deer are majestic looking things and I don't understand why people get enjoyment out of killing them. The ones I see are literally bred to be sold as food and it bums me out.

That said I am not a vegan or a veggie so I am a total fraud. I don't really eat lamb these days though. They are just too cute to eat.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I used to kill frogs when I was younger (like younger than 11 or so). Still feel bad about it. I had some friends that would randomly kill birds. Either shoot them or go up to them and pick them up (doves or pigeons) and just twist them by the neck.
Used to kill Toads mating in pond, only certain animals can eat them because they are poison, the fish can't, if shoot right under them in water with .22 they will go up in the air about two feet

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

Forum Clout
One of them hard-life plow trucks? Rusted to hell?
Nah, it had the factory plow option with heavy springs etc.. but never had a plow installed, I have long driveway that I had enough of freezing nuts off doing it with open cab dozer, after all that maybe used it three times in four years

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Nah, it had the factory plow option with heavy springs etc.. but never had a plow installed, I have long driveway that I had enough of freezing nuts off doing it with open cab dozer, after all that maybe used it three times in four years
Gotcha. We don't have snow here, so all the ones I see up north plowing parking lots are see-thru beaters.

Fawkin dozers and Fords, my kinda brothaman!

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
I killed a pig once and it was pretty fucked up. Still ate the fella, but the sound he made is with me today.
They also shit themselves.
I love meat, but I'm fine with others doing the dirty work.
Yeah pigs will squeal pretty bad sometimes and the first time I experienced it I definitely felt bad about it, but they’re an invasive species. Besides property damage they do effect the native wildlife.
After awhile it just becomes another noise.
Everything shits it’s self when it dies.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

Forum Clout
Gotcha. We don't have snow here, so all the ones I see up north plowing parking lots are see-thru beaters.

Fawkin dozers and Fords, my kinda brothaman!
Road salt does a number on them, but Fords are the worst I have 125k on mine and replaced both front spring towers, oil and trans dipstick tubes rusted through, before bought this years ago looked at 2005 F250 with 50k miles that was used for plowing it was like new until popped the hood and pulled dipstick out and only half of it was there, i'll just run mine until it won't go any more

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Ex coworker of mine was just sentenced to jail for shooting a migratory bird (canadian goose) and when DNR searched his property found skulls and bald eagle feathers and shit. Hes getting fucked hard. Hed chase deer through fields and hit em with his push bar w his truck. He has a few screws loose to say the least.