• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Shooting Animals For Fun

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I shot an animal today for fun, then on the way home another one jumped in front of the car (didn’t damage it thank fuck.) It was still alive and in pain so I blew its head off with a .308 to be nice. This was also fun.

I think hunting of any kind tickles some real old dopamine receptors from back in da cave man days.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I already made a thread about this.

Yea, deers are out of fucking control. But I hate the Michigan hunter faggot type. That think they are warriors because they go out for a day or two and kill them.
I hate anyone they claims have some deep connection to nature because they killed something, or that they are some special warrior type. It’s not particularly hard and there’s absolutely nothing special about it.

I can’t be bothered ever searching for anything in off topic so I always assume every thread I make has been made before and mine is the worst version.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
Hunting is a blast. Dove hunting is a lot of fun when you get a good spot and they’re flying in from every direction and they eat pretty good.
I don’t give a shit about the caveman thing, fuck em is what I say.
All I know it’s pretty god damn satisfying getting a headshot on a hog that’s running at full speed.
That being said, I don’t kill just any random critters I come across, expect hogs, because i sweated my ass off one summer fixing fences only for those fuckers to come back and fuck them up again.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Hunting is a blast. Dove hunting is a lot of fun when you get a good spot and they’re flying in from every direction and they eat pretty good.
I don’t give a shit about the caveman thing, fuck em is what I say.
All I know it’s pretty god damn satisfying getting a headshot on a hog that’s running at full speed.
That being said, I don’t kill just any random critters I come across, expect hogs, because i sweated my ass off one summer fixing fences only for those fuckers to come back and fuck them up again.
I follow the maxim of “if it moves it dies” but I’ll make exceptions for animals I’m fond of.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
I follow the maxim of “if it moves it dies” but I’ll make exceptions for animals I’m fond of.
My friends and I during college would do that every so often. We had permission from an alumni to go on his land to spotlight and we’d have at least 3 guys in the bed of a truck with shotguns and 1-2 who didn’t have a gun would aim the spotlight. We only ever saw cottontails, jackrabbits, and the occasional skunk but we shot em all to hell.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I hate anyone they claims have some deep connection to nature because they killed something, or that they are some special warrior type. It’s not particularly hard and there’s absolutely nothing special about it.

I can’t be bothered ever searching for anything in off topic so I always assume every thread I make has been made before and mine is the worst version.
Some people here get genuinely mad (I’d tel you if they didn’t) when you post a thread that they’ve already made. Dude, wtf I already made this thread go drop a rib on it and stop trying to steal my content you faggot!!

Buncha fawkin rib addicts on this forum sniff

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I’ve shot deer but I have no idea how to drain em/dress em/process em. Fortunately in the past I’ve had friends that do it for me. Looks like a lotta fuckin work tbphwy but I should probably have someone teach me how to do it at some point for when this collapse they keep talking about finally comes. Venison is delicious as long as it’s cooked right, I’ve had people cook me venison steaks before that were indistinguishable from beef steak

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Out on the moors of Saddleworth, my good friend Reginald Rotherham, his company, and I would go out with his pristine purebread bloodhounds and we would hunt the fox. 2 nights and a day we would spend on the moors, on horseback tracking that beast in our felted jackets and leather boots, drinking sparkling wine and talking about the most salacious rumors of that horrible headmistress Patricia Chester back at Oxford. On the second night, as the sun was setting over Kingsley Hill, Reginald let out a thunderous fart and gave his horse a terrible fright. Once we had finished having sex with the bloodhounds, our attention turned to each other and shared a manly kiss on the glans. It was a truly magical autumn, and I shall cherish it in my heart forever. Never did catch that damned fox.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I was always the type of person who won't even kill bugs. I had a shitty apartment about ten years ago and it had mice so I started killing them with a broom. I was better at killing mice than my cat. The hunt was sort of fun but I would feel bad after.
I was moving a wheeled trash bin last year and ran over a brown anole that must have been right under it.

I felt fucking horrible. It was paralyzed from half down it's body but it's front was moving around. It was staring at me.

Now I kicked bins and shake them before moving them because I don't want to run one over again.