• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW I'm Thinking of Ending Things

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Lol. i am unironically thinking of that. Maybe it will help me move out of this shit hole. Just gotta find a low level bald worm like comic who lives in the city of manhattan.
C’mon dude, you’re obviously a funny guy. Don’t fawkin’ do it.

This will sound gay as shit but I’ve taken to running / long walks over the past 6 months or so. It’s been really helpful, I go even if I’m feeling down and I come back much more present and refreshed. If you’ve got the time, do whatever you can to get fresh air.

G

@gassers threaten suicide on your main account, if you are honestly thinking of ending your life you deserve better then a stupid "lol farts" alt account. People will fight harder if we know who you are.
You sound pretty sure of that.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
for the cancer I'm following my oncologist's advice, i had surgery & I'm waiting on MRI results to see if it spread before they cut it out...for the suicide, I have this place to warm my heart up when it's feeling cold & down. Ribs is life.

Yeah I meant the cancer. While you're waiting and even after if you decide to start their "Treatment":

-cut out sugar(including carbs and fruits)
-get on Black Seed Oil(main thing)
-vitamin C injections
-turmeric paste with black pepper
-broccoli sprouts(heated to 158 degrees exact)
-olive leaves(in green tea is a good way)
-himalayan tartary buckwheet
-turkey tail
-ION gut support
-Lions mane
-gluthothione(in asparagus/avocado)
-basil
-mint
-cilantro
-lots of garlic(garlic stuffed olives)
-real olive oil

Apparently cutting out the sugar and black seed oil is the main thing, but don't know how severe your shit is and I would personally try everything before I had to succumb to the chemo salesman. Best of luck.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I smoke a lot of weed when I can. Otherwise, I try to stay present in the moment like they taught me in the mental hospital last year. Meditation is hard for me but being mindful of the simple things..blah blah, that type of faggotry helps me out a lot. I was looking forward to Nice Podcast Stupid but Dan let us all down again.
You really needed me that day, sniff funster.