• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW I'm Thinking of Ending Things

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Start going to the gym.
I was in the biggest rut of my life a couple years ago and I decided to start lifting almost every morning with someone I worked with.
Starting my morning that way rather than sleeping in as late as possible and rushing out the door, made an incredible difference in my mood for the entire day.

Edit: Now that I think about it, Im not sure if it was the lifting that helped, or the gay sex we would have afterwards

Last edited:
G

I was big into Schopenhauer, but your neighboring german brothermen are too depressing and makes too much sense.

Well we are a pretty pessimistic folk. What TOO real?

80846B56-A618-4E98-9193-696010220082.jpeg

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Honestly one of the biggest things for me was stop trying to be "cool" all the time. We all have this weird notion of how other people perceive us, so we try to curate a personality based around that.

As long as you're not hurting anyone or torturing animals, entertain yourself however you want and don't let anyone judge you. You wanna look down at 30-something manchildren who play pokemon for 5 hours every day? They're having a blast catching a shiny Pikachu.

I can't tell you what that thing is for you but it probably exists. For me, Jenna hosts SNL in 6 days to promote Scream.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Thanks for replying, i am thinking of buying a midi keyboard try to record something. Start my own solo acoustic show like bro joe.

That’s a good idea. Engaging in a creative pursuit that you enjoy is one of the best ways to spend time.

If you are into sports you could look into reffing. It’s a good way to get out and meet like-minded people. I’m a boxing judge and ref and just through that I’ve been offered jobs, met some friends, I get to be around a sport that I love.

I’m utterly devoid of musical talent so I have no idea what options like that there might be, but finding some community outside of your work/family/regular friend group is nice.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Another reason not to kill yourself: you might fuck up the attempt and end up brain damaged. That happened to my father and for the rest of his life people called him Special Ed. (He liked Steven Lynch)
Yeah, that's a serious concern. I have thought about it, train tracks are near my place and that is the most painful to go. Getting under the train. Ughh. Sorry to hear about your father. RIP. Thoughts and Prayers.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Yeah, that's a serious concern. I have thought about it, train tracks are near my place and that is the most painful to go. Getting under the train. Ughh. Sorry to hear about your father. RIP. Thoughts and Prayers.
Thanks man. He's been gone for quite some time and so has my mom. He was a really troubled guy and I hope he's finally at peace.

G

Brotherman, didn’t you shit on Dan for this very issue?

When Child. did the stream to reveal he was a sandnigger, i posted a DM in that thread were he confessed to me that he was black. I thought it couldn’t do any harm cause he had announced it himself already and the cat was already out of the bag. I was wrong and i’m sooooorry. It’s something i would never do again. Live and learn.