• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW I'm Thinking of Ending Things

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
I hope you don’t do anything drastic. Life is often difficult and shitty but as corny as it sounds, it helps me a lot to just focus on things that bring moments of joy. Just walking through the woods and seeing a colourful flower or a cute little bird. Going to the mall and seeing a chick with big fawkin’ tits. Treating yourself to a boston cream donut. Learning about something that interests you.

When depressed not a lot of that seems to matter but it does help. Try to focus on what makes a day good instead of bad (even if the bad outweighs the good).

I had a serious health scare just before covid began and it really made me focus on what matters to me. There are people out there struggling through chemo, mangled in car wrecks, half-eaten by sharks and they’d kill to be in a healthier body but they can’t. Hang on to those shreds of joy and keep working on yourself as best you can.

JamesJCrowe

Forum Clout
I have health issues of my own that could be fatal. How do you deal with the feeling?
I smoke a lot of weed when I can. Otherwise, I try to stay present in the moment like they taught me in the mental hospital last year. Meditation is hard for me but being mindful of the simple things..blah blah, that type of faggotry helps me out a lot. I was looking forward to Nice Podcast Stupid but Dan let us all down again.

G

I smoke a lot of weed when I can. Otherwise, I try to stay present in the moment like they taught me in the mental hospital last year. Meditation is hard for me but being mindful of the simple things..blah blah, that type of faggotry helps me out a lot. I was looking forward to Nice Podcast Stupid but Dan let us all down again.

Marcus Aurelius’ Meditations really helped me out in that regard to just focus on the things that really matter. (Sucking cock)

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout

gassers

Forum Clout
I hope you don’t do anything drastic. Life is often difficult and shitty but as corny as it sounds, it helps me a lot to just focus on things that bring moments of joy. Just walking through the woods and seeing a colourful flower or a cute little bird. Going to the mall and seeing a chick with big fawkin’ tits. Treating yourself to a boston cream donut. Learning about something that interests you.

When depressed not a lot of that seems to matter but it does help. Try to focus on what makes a day good instead of bad (even if the bad outweighs the good).

I had a serious health scare just before covid began and it really made me focus on what matters to me. There are people out there struggling through chemo, mangled in car wrecks, half-eaten by sharks and they’d kill to be in a healthier body but they can’t. Hang on to those shreds of joy and keep working on yourself as best you can.
I have these pretty industrious sparrows in my area who have built quite a nest lodged between windows. i enjoy their chirping and fighting n shit.

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
I know it’s cliche but permanent solution, temporary problem(s). You have no idea what will happen in the future. Just move forward and like others have said, focus on the things in life you love. I bet you have at least one other person in your life that would be upset if you went through with this idea; at the very least somebody would have to clean up after you. That’s a dick move.

Cheer up, brother. Things will get better. You are loved.

gassers

Forum Clout
I started cycling but i think a lot in between. i think same problem with running. Overthinking is a motherfucker.

gassers

Forum Clout
I know it’s cliche but permanent solution, temporary problem(s). You have no idea what will happen in the future. Just move forward and like others have said, focus on the things in life you love. I bet you have at least one other person in your life that would be upset if you went through with this idea; at the very least somebody would have to clean up after you. That’s a dick move.

Cheer up, brother. Things will get better. You are loved.
Yeah was thinking of buying a midi keyboard maybe it will keep me occupied.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
I have these pretty industrious sparrows in my area who have built quite a nest lodged between windows. i enjoy their chirping and fighting n shit.

And who would be there to recount their escapades with you out of the picture?!

You can always foster a pet too if you enjoy caring for animals. Having something that loves you unconditionally, excited when you come home, relying on you, it helps give you structure and purpose. You can ship it off to a good home when someone adopts and they’ll say “Man, that Gassers really raised a beauty.”

You mentioned cycling and overthinking also. You can set distance goals or location goals, listen to music or podcasts or e-books, make stops at places and have a beer or a water, maybe meet some like-minded people. It could help take away the overthinking and keep you mindful of the goal or the song or whatever.

Sometimes when I jog I like to create movie scenes in my head to whatever song I have on. It may sound lame but I enjoy it folksh.

gassers

Forum Clout
And who would be there to recount their escapades with you out of the picture?!

You can always foster a pet too if you enjoy caring for animals. Having something that loves you unconditionally, excited when you come home, relying on you, it helps give you structure and purpose. You can ship it off to a good home when someone adopts and they’ll say “Man, that Gassers really raised a beauty.”

You mentioned cycling and overthinking also. You can set distance goals or location goals, listen to music or podcasts or e-books, make stops at places and have a beer or a water, maybe meet some like-minded people. It could help take away the overthinking and keep you mindful of the goal or the song or whatever.

Sometimes when I jog I like to create movie scenes in my head to whatever song I have on. It may sound lame but I enjoy it folksh.
Thanks for replying, i am thinking of buying a midi keyboard try to record something. Start my own solo acoustic show like bro joe.