• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Chadfishing

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😑
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I know I will never be accepted by society, I guess this is it, it's over.

I just wanted to be normal.

i didn't ask to be autistic

I didn't ask to be a manlet

I didn't ask to be ugly acid face

you truely realise how far behind you are, i wish i was never born, i didn't ask for any of this. I knew it was over, but so hard for the wiring og the brain to accept this, but i have to accept the bitter truth in one way or another.
I bet if you teleported my mind into your body I could get you laid. I also believe you're probably capable of copying me and replicating those results to get you started.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Kike and nigger hate threads don't do anything to any specific kikes or niggers. Chadfishing does, to specific people
What does chadfishing do to fat roasties faggot? Lose their temper? Lose gas money?

By that logic everything is a butterfly effect retard.

Also, i didn't do those chadfishes myself.

More Worser

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I've been used by women--knowing I was talking to them because I was interested in more, and they just wasted so much of my time. Time I will never get back. And talk to anyone who has ever been divorce raped or has to pay alimony for a kid they can't see, and it's going to be very hard to feel sympathy for some fat chicks who hit the wall.

I don't encourage chadfishing, but I understand from a turn the tables point of view.
You understand why someone would try to bring down an innocent person instead of the CUNT who divorce raped him or wasted his time?

Remember that when a nigger beats the shit out of you, steals from you, injures/steals/kill your pet, or harms your spouse or kid. "I don't encourage it, but I understand it from a turn the tables point of view."

More Worser

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
What does chadfishing do to fat roasties faggot? Lose their temper? Lose gas money?

By that logic everything is a butterfly effect retard.

Also, i didn't do those chadfishes myself.
It inflicts misery. The same thing you are so aggrieved with. Your life absolutely sucks and you wish you weren't miserable yet here you are, making other people suffer. You're not doing a damn thing to improve anybody else's life, quite the contrary. If only there was some kind of pattern here!

Like the saying goes, you get what you fucking deserve.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Kike and nigger hate threads don't do anything to any specific kikes or niggers. Chadfishing does, to specific people
Also note that those threads have a lot of funny stuff in them, it's not all "grr they're not people" wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth. A lot of it is, but we have fun too. There's an intramural picnic and softball game every year.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Also note that those threads have a lot of funny stuff in them, it's not all "grr they're not people" wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth. A lot of it is, but we have fun too. There's an intramural picnic and softball game every year.
More like a cookout (see because no one is white here and those are done by black people....

More Worser

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
He’s in a wheelchair and has a deformed mutant claw.
It’s absolutely over.
Actually,
It never even began for him.

Wrong.

images.jpeg

All you're doing is giving him excuses and rationalizations.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Says the guy who's talking about nothing but his hurt feelings. LOL
Please point out where I talk about women hurting my feeling in this thread? I do mention i am depressed and it sucks and no point I said it's because of women.