• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Chadfishing

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😑
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I knew you'd try to play off your faggoty lie. You use the same jewish, dishonest leftie dialectic strategy as Pat. I guess the Arab cocks really did turn you into a faggot
My mistake, just realized i confused you with Wisconsin.gov

So what DID turn you into such an insufferable, lying, anti-White faggot?

More Worser

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I'm not anti-White. Those are your delusions, child.
You're right, I hardly slept the night before, so I confused you with Wisconsin.gov. What *you* did was quite jewishly strawman the living fuck out of my objectively correct post.

Malicious acts toward women who DIDN'T divorce-rape you instead of the one who did, is not only irrational, it's also nigger-tier. You lied by misrepresenting this as me saying that wasting a single mother's gas money and hurting her feelings is the same as physical assault.

You also lied when you claimed I defended fat women.

You're like Pat except with nigger morality. The only thing we haven't confirmed is how fat and jewish you are.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Let me put it another way. Picking on someone who doesn't deserve it is hilarious if you're taking something away from them. You took her time at least, I guess that's kinda funny.

She's got nothing. You're just pointing it out. Random acts of harm amuse me, but they hafta hit the right way. This one just doesn't have any soul behind it. Appreciate the process though, and I hope you send him my constructive criticism and target good looking women who will overlook that he's a peedofoil. Those women deserve to have their reputation and status taken away from them... Hence, "THE FUNNY"

Imager

STFUYSN
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
You're right, I hardly slept the night before, so I confused you with Wisconsin.gov. What *you* did was quite jewishly strawman the living fuck out of my objectively correct post.

Malicious acts toward women who DIDN'T divorce-rape you instead of the one who did, is not only irrational, it's also nigger-tier. You lied by misrepresenting this as me saying that wasting a single mother's gas money and hurting her feelings is the same as physical assault.

You also lied when you claimed I defended fat women.

You're like Pat except with nigger morality. The only thing we haven't confirmed is how fat and jewish you are.
The guy who says, "You should understand why niggers murder and rape Whites in a turn the tables sort of way" calls me anti-White, takes it back, then calls me fat and Jewish.

I can't believe I'm about to say this here, but I really don't like the cut of your gib.

I think we're going to have to agree to disagree, buddy.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Let me put it another way. Picking on someone who doesn't deserve it is hilarious if you're taking something away from them. You took her time at least, I guess that's kinda funny.

She's got nothing. You're just pointing it out. Random acts of harm amuse me, but they hafta hit the right way. This one just doesn't have any soul behind it. Appreciate the process though, and I hope you send him my constructive criticism and target good looking women who will overlook that he's a peedofoil. Those women deserve to have their reputation and status taken away from them... Hence, "THE FUNNY"
Waddya think about my suggestion of using AI generated images of women to get men in India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh to either give money or do funny things like take photos wearing makeup and stuff?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Waddya think about my suggestion of using AI generated images of women to get men in India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh to either give money or do funny things like take photos wearing makeup and stuff?

I used to download pics of hot brazilian girls in bikinis and sold fake wedcam nudes to facebook creeps. The only ones that fell for it were american men. Indians were just broke and trying to romanticize their way into an online relationship.

And it takes a lot of tries with the AI to get a picture that looks human. Usually they have cut off limbs and scary faces.

More Worser

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The guy who says, "You should understand why niggers murder and rape Whites in a turn the tables sort of way" calls me anti-White, takes it back, then calls me fat and Jewish.

I can't believe I'm about to say this here, but I really don't like the cut of your gib.

I think we're going to have to agree to disagree, buddy.

Jewier and jewier. I retracted it and explained I was exhausted (unlike you I did actual labor the other day), but you're pretending you didn't see it. And misrepresenting what I said, again.

Post nose

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
actually I'm a redneck but some old guy told me he always thought i was half chinese today. What the fuck
BAH GAWD IM BWOKEN IN HAWF!

Jim_Ross_2.0.jpg