• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Chadfishing

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
What does chadfishing do to fat roasties faggot? Lose their temper? Lose gas money?

By that logic everything is a butterfly effect retard.
"If someone directly inflicts of sadness or loss of money, it isn't his fault, because if it is then it means everyone is at fault for everything!"

I've never seen anyone cope so hard on this board.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
1665201854346892.jpg

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
"If someone directly inflicts of sadness or loss of money, it isn't his fault, because if it is then it means everyone is at fault for everything!"

I've never seen anyone cope so hard on this board.
I didn't inflict anything on anyone FAGGOT; Are you seriously retarded or something? I didn't do ANYTHING EXCEPT POST A CHADFISH FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE"

More Worser

Forum Clout
Listen to this and cheer up.

I appreciate that. Make no mistake, I'm cheerful. That's why I'm not enraged, or CaR cRaShInG!!!!1!1 all gassers' posts, or lying.

Call him autistic, short, handicapped, acne-ridden - it all runs off him like water off a duck. But call him accountable for his awful personality and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “FAGGOT!!!!!"

G

View attachment 128468
This changes EVERYTHING

Something tells me "Abeed" became a thing in the Arab world in the 19th century only. And because of White European imperialism.

There is no record of "abeed" being used by Arabs in the Islamic era. Even some racial type narrators would maybe go as far as calling Blacks "raisin heads" which isnt really that racist more than it was quaint.

More Worser

Forum Clout
I am done with this fat roastie simp retard.
Sorry, I missed this one. "If you object to women being abused despite not having done anything wrong to the abuser, you're overweight and you're simping, and retarded!!"

You're literally just like Pat: You refuse to stop embarrassing yourself with these ridiculous copes

Sorry, Pat is actually better than you. He had a kid, he's had sex with more than one woman, he's terribly unattractive, and he's still doing better than you. Because his personality and behavior is less terrible than yours.

Good job, dipshit!

G

I appreciate that. Make no mistake, I'm cheerful. That's why I'm not enraged, or CaR cRaShInG!!!!1!1 all gassers' posts, or lying.

Call him autistic, short, handicapped, acne-ridden - it all runs off him like water off a duck. But call him accountable for his awful personality and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “FAGGOT!!!!!"
Nobody's talking about this anymore. We're ova here nowwww