• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wow so the bjork thread is gone?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
He needs not worry about a 9-5. He has no monetary problems, stlaker. These are your delusions.
2e8e1b66d3584a348756b8b49e4b1f56--home-improvement-projects-kitchen-sinks.jpg

No, child, I did not pawn my last sink for Benson & Hedges. Enjoy prison.

M J F

Oh noes my reaction score!!!
Forum Clout
Cakehorn not going to lie it's kind of creepy that you were using nine different accounts to fabricate a story about how poor I am. If you want me to just say I'm poor I'll do it and say I'm poor... You don't need to keep signing into different accounts to manufacture this.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Cakehorn not going to lie it's kind of creepy that you were using nine different accounts to fabricate a story about how poor I am. If you want me to just say I'm poor I'll do it and say I'm poor... You don't need to keep signing into different accounts to manufacture this.
You claimed you had zero worries about money because you were a "construction manager" and could post all day because of your financial freedom. You've now walked that back to "I pawn everything not nailed down for drug money". You are a gay, poor, coprophilic pedophile

M J F

Oh noes my reaction score!!!
Forum Clout
You claimed you had zero worries about money because you were a "construction manager" and could post all day because of your financial freedom. You've now walked that back to "I pawn everything not nailed down for drug money". You are a gay, poor, coprophilic pedophile
I said years ago that I make nothing. It's not about the amount of money it's about the fact that I have to do next to nothing to get my paycheck.

I don't pawn everything that I own I just pawn stuff once in awhile because I'm not married to my Xbox. Unlike you I don't have chair limitations so I'm not dependent on my video game system. So rather than let my credit cards take a huge chunk out of my ass, I do the smarter thing I'm pulling stuff that I don't care about. I don't particularly care about video games so it's a no-brainer when I need money to pawn that rather than eat the APR percentage on my credit cards.

But I think the takeaway and the important thing here is that I can walk and you can't.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
I said years ago that I make nothing. It's not about the amount of money it's about the fact that I have to do next to nothing to get my paycheck.

I don't pawn everything that I own I just pawn stuff once in awhile because I'm not married to my Xbox. Unlike you I don't have chair limitations so I'm not dependent on my video game system. So rather than let my credit cards take a huge chunk out of my ass, I do the smarter thing I'm pulling stuff that I don't care about. I don't particularly care about video games so it's a no-brainer when I need money to pawn that rather than eat the APR percentage on my credit cards.

But I think the takeaway and the important thing here is that I can walk and you can't.
@chocolatehellhole is also a cripple?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

You've been to every pawn shop in the Waterloo/Cedar Falls area and can recommend the best one. When I get bored of a video game I sell it on ebay or facebook marketplace like a normal person whose never stepped foot inside a pawn shop.