• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wow so the bjork thread is gone?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
View attachment 114998

Lmfao yes I am that little girl and my name is Nero Wynn... Fuck you got me

So since you posted this publicly and not me, do I get to make fun of how frequently you attend pawn shops? You literally got a frequent customer discount for selling your shit for drug money and then picking it up when the paycheck arrives.

M J F

Oh noes my reaction score!!!
Forum Clout
So since you posted this publicly and not me, do I get to make fun of how frequently you attend pawn shops? You literally got a frequent customer discount for selling your shit for drug money and then picking it up when the paycheck arrives.
Booze money, not drug money.

Still waiting to be doxxed, too. All I've seen is some white slob with a beard and haven't seen my picture or name yet.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I don't know what's more embarrassing, this, or being a fan of and attending AEW shows.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
So since you posted this publicly and not me, do I get to make fun of how frequently you attend pawn shops?
Overlooks the pedophilia to make fun of pawn shop frequency

1678405275364275.jpg

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Why don't you buy booze with the money you earn from your job? That's what I always did. Worked for me.
He claims he doesn't have to worry about money or a 9-5 because he is a "construction manager" (aka some screw turning retard in charge of a couple other screw turning retards)... but he has to pawn stuff for money? He's probably convincing children to bring him their parents' dvd players to pawn for drug money after he fucks them

M J F

Forum Clout
He claims he doesn't have to worry about money or a 9-5 because he is a "construction manager" (aka some screw turning retard in charge of a couple other screw turning retards)... but he has to pawn stuff for money? He's probably convincing children to bring him their parents' dvd players to pawn for drug money after he fucks them
I live by myself and I pay my own bills. Sometimes if I want to party I need to do things to get extra money.

Don't know what to tell you past that dude. Not going to dip into my emergency fund just to have a few beers. But I'm not married to my Xbox so every once in awhile when I want to drink all pawn that and buy it back out later.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I live by myself and I pay my own bills. Sometimes if I want to party I need to do things to get extra money.

Don't know what to tell you past that dude. Not going to dip into my emergency fund just to have a few beers. But I'm not married to my Xbox so every once in awhile when I want to drink all pawn that and buy it back out later.
Get sober pal

M J F

Forum Clout
No shame in that pal. I don't have a high paying job and never have. Still don't understand the pawn thing.
Because my savings is my savings. It's called an emergency fund for a reason. Wanting to have a good time is not an emergency. I don't play video games the way that normal people do so every once in awhile I'll just toss my Xbox and the pawn shop for a couple of weeks because I want to get drunk or I want to go out on a date or whatever. I buy it back out to keep my credit good, and it doesn't matter much to me because it doesn't affect my savings and I don't play video games every day.