• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wow so the bjork thread is gone?

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Well I mean if you want to get technical, the funny and slightly more accurate joke would be that I was selling my Xbox to get alcohol. And that's only because I don't care enough about video games to pay the interest on my credit cards.

I really don't care what you believe. You tried to make people believe you were multiple Dutch people. You also cried the blues about your chronic pain and Big Daddy Dan sent you to weinerville over it. You only had the fortitude to fight back the last time I made my return.

You also sent me a private message earlier today letting me know that the whole you "hating me" thing was an act.

I mean Jesus Christ cakehorn... If you want to talk about credibility problems look within.
Don't ever call my show again and delete your account, funster.

You're too pathetic and retarded to even mock for any length of time.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
You should change your signature to "MJF is a pedophile" so that more people know that I apparently have sex with children.
IMG_20230430_054731.jpg

M J F

Oh noes my reaction score!!!
Forum Clout
Don't ever call my show again and delete your account, funster.

You're too pathetic and retarded to even mock for any length of time.
I use that show to put over bjork and make fun of the Dutch. It served my purpose.

And a couple of hours when I sober up I probably won't be back on this message board for months. But that's just the nature of the beast dude. Sometimes it's fun to just mess with losers in a wheelchair.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I use that show to put over bjork and make fun of the Dutch. It served my purpose.

And a couple of hours when I sober up I probably won't be back on this message board for months. But that's just the nature of the beast dude. Sometimes it's fun to just mess with losers in a wheelchair.
Just be honest and say you have nothing left to pawn to pay for the internet bill