• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wow so the bjork thread is gone?

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
View attachment 114976

Of course my little boyfriend has to chime his two cents in.

Even though it's probably the Dutch cripple on another Alt
I am chocolatehellacus, funster.

1682824076630.png

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Because my savings is my savings. It's called an emergency fund for a reason. Wanting to have a good time is not an emergency. I don't play video games the way that normal people do so every once in awhile I'll just toss my Xbox and the pawn shop for a couple of weeks because I want to get drunk or I want to go out on a date or whatever. I buy it back out to keep my credit good, and it doesn't matter much to me because it doesn't affect my savings and I don't play video games every day.
Maybe you should consider not being a nigger and raping babies?

Last edited:

M J F

Oh noes my reaction score!!!
Forum Clout
This drunk pedo is in denial that more than one person could think he's a stupid, gay piece of shit. He's a dirty mexican construction worker pedophile.
Spanish, stupid.

You've been to every pawn shop in the Waterloo/Cedar Falls area and can recommend the best one. When I get bored of a video game I sell it on ebay or facebook marketplace like a normal person whose never stepped foot inside a pawn shop.
Cool thanks for sharing.

Does anyone here pay 500 dollars a month for their apartment? Does anyone in Sudan pay that little a month? What a stupid poorcel
So I'm stupid because I pay little in rent? 🤔

If I pay 2000 a month that would make me SMART? Lol.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Why would I pay a mortgage? I'm single, my kids are grown and my relationships don't get past the fucking a bar rat stage. The fuck do I need a house for?
Please take a seat, here are some cookies and lemonade.

Now, why are your kids in another state, and why weren't you allowed to see them when they where growing up.

And what was the reason for you prison stint again?

Please answer these questions, sir.

M J F

Forum Clout
Please take a seat, here are some cookies and lemonade.
Thanks!!! 🍪
Now, why are your kids in another state, and why weren't you allowed to see them when they where growing up
My 2 younger children are in another state 9 months a year because they live with their mother. I get summers. These things happen when you get a divorce. You would know if the wheelchair didn't keep your pecker from getting hard enough to have a child.
And what was the reason for you prison stint again?
The first time was because I was selling meth and I had an illegal gun, the second time is because I stole a car. I am a loser felon and I believe I've already established this when I first got on this message board. You aren't breaking new ground by bringing attention to the fact that I am a convict.
Please answer these questions, sir.
I did.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Thanks!!! 🍪

My 2 younger children are in another state 9 months a year because they live with their mother. I get summers. These things happen when you get a divorce. You would know if the wheelchair didn't keep your pecker from getting hard enough to have a child.

The first time was because I was selling meth and I had an illegal gun, the second time is because I stole a car. I am a loser felon and I believe I've already established this when I first got on this message board. You aren't breaking new ground by bringing attention to the fact that I am a convict.

I did.
If i know one thing it's that i should believe the words of a no good, child abandoning junkie, who sells the clothes on his back to score crack.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Thanks!!! 🍪

I did.
Nice pathetic junkie life, stupid.

M J F

Forum Clout
If i know one thing it's that i should believe the words of a no good, child abandoning junkie, wo sells the clothes on his back to score crack.
Well I mean if you want to get technical, the funny and slightly more accurate joke would be that I was selling my Xbox to get alcohol. And that's only because I don't care enough about video games to pay the interest on my credit cards.

I really don't care what you believe. You tried to make people believe you were multiple Dutch people. You also cried the blues about your chronic pain and Big Daddy Dan sent you to weinerville over it. You only had the fortitude to fight back the last time I made my return.

You also sent me a private message earlier today letting me know that the whole you "hating me" thing was an act.

I mean Jesus Christ cakehorn... If you want to talk about credibility problems look within.