• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

White wahmen hate thread

TehSamurai

Forum Clout
View attachment 144355

No mention of DWI anywhere in the article. Just an extreme case of DWF (driving while female).

1692662087441.png

Whitey stealing bits from the Black Man.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230822_102651_Brave.jpg

Based Italian police. These kind of whores are all over the place at family venues like Sesame Place. When I lived in Trenton, the most disgusting thing I saw was a hideous looking spic breastfeeding her kid uncovered in a busy supermarket checkout line when I was shopping with my kid. I want to be able to take a piss or shit wherever I feel like it in public, because it's natural just like breastfeeding (JK, I'm not a street shitter or a drunk bint)

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Between the weekly dog fucking and kid fucking, I just can't keep up with the reporting on these bitches in heat.

Screenshot_20230825_220921_Brave.jpg

I'm shocked that for once, they're actually calling it rape instead of some romantic sounding euphemism. That school sure knows how to pick their award winners. Maybe they picked her for her future rape potential, just like the Nobel committee picked Obama for his future potential to "peacefully" rape America.

G

Between the weekly dog fucking and kid fucking, I just can't keep up with the reporting on these bitches in heat.

View attachment 145616
I'm shocked that for once, they're actually calling it rape instead of some romantic sounding euphemism. That school sure knows how to pick their award winners. Maybe they picked her for her future rape potential, just like the Nobel committee picked Obama for his future potential to "peacefully" rape America.
Oh what a HORRIBLE CRIME

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout

View attachment 145616
How much you wanna bet the kid’s Jewish?