• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

White wahmen hate thread

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
Between the weekly dog fucking and kid fucking, I just can't keep up with the reporting on these bitches in heat.

View attachment 145616
I'm shocked that for once, they're actually calling it rape instead of some romantic sounding euphemism. That school sure knows how to pick their award winners. Maybe they picked her for her future rape potential, just like the Nobel committee picked Obama for his future potential to "peacefully" rape America.
Oh, and by the way, too long, still read, you’re gay.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Between the weekly dog fucking and kid fucking, I just can't keep up with the reporting on these bitches in heat.

View attachment 145616
I'm shocked that for once, they're actually calling it rape instead of some romantic sounding euphemism. That school sure knows how to pick their award winners. Maybe they picked her for her future rape potential, just like the Nobel committee picked Obama for his future potential to "peacefully" rape America.
Oh my god, a TEACHER OF THE MONTH did that? How could someone who won such a prestigious award do such a thing?!?

Forum Clout
You do realize these little niggas get the teachers pussy then realize she's a clingy bitch who won't leave them alone so they get annoyed and snitch.

Smart move tbh.
You get to fuck a reasonably cute broad however many times and when it all blows up you are the victim to everyone but your friends. To them you're a hero. PFG if you ask me.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
You get to fuck a reasonably cute broad however many times and when it all blows up you are the victim to everyone but your friends. To them you're a hero. PFG if you ask me.
Happened a few years back in my town, and according to one of the teachers the other boys were carrying the kid around the hallways on their shoulders cheering after it happened

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
IMG_7153.jpeg