• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

White wahmen hate thread

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Here's my weekly dog fucker report:

Screenshot_20230810_141558_Brave.jpg

Glad she was able to snare a gud boi, because women often complain "Where have all the good dogs gone?!" and then become desperate for a quality companion, but it was selfish of her partner not to reciprocate. Better luck next time finding your soulmate, stupid.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
View attachment 142503
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ana-Hocking-dating-Australia-ex-tips-sex.html

I love this Gigachad's dick move: "You suck at sucking bitch! My blunt advice is GTFO and go practice on a blunt!"

At least her reality check led to some self-reflection for this slag, which 99% of dick warmers are incapable of.
Every woman thinks she's the best cocksucker who ever lived. I've not seen one counter example in real life of this.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Here's my weekly dog fucker report:

View attachment 141873

Glad she was able to snare a gud boi, because women often complain "Where have all the good dogs gone?!" and then become desperate for a quality companion, but it was selfish of her partner not to reciprocate. Better luck next time finding your soulmate, stupid.
I like a good chuckle at awful shit but this is just wrong. That poor dog.