• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

White wahmen hate thread

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Here's my weekly dog fucker report:

View attachment 141873

Glad she was able to snare a gud boi, because women often complain "Where have all the good dogs gone?!" and then become desperate for a quality companion, but it was selfish of her partner not to reciprocate. Better luck next time finding your soulmate, stupid.
Dog could do better tbh

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
e015bc64e50b1135.png

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
85+25=100. Nice reddithmetic stupid. Looks fake and gay. All redditors are gay, but most of them are math nerds.
It’s a blog by niggers, the screenshot is real I believe:

They’ve since updated it but they’re so stupid they can’t figure it how to delete the posts calling them niggers.

Anyway this thread is strictly for white women hate.

Last edited:

Agent Smith

You are a plague and we are the cure.
Forum Clout

They’ve since updated it but they’re so stupid they can’t figure it how to delete the posts calling them niggers.
An entire article to say being a shameless, porcine mess is black culture and Whites should cut it the fuck out is amazingly based.
That's racist.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230818_012309_Brave.jpg

She should be beating her meat on social media instead of beating her husband in private. Wonder if she and Arnold Schwarzenegger traded notes on how to fuck your housekeeper. Lol if her housekeeper looked like Arnold's. Britney looks like such a train wreck all she can get is Mexican housekeeper pussy when she's feeling bicurious.

Her poor sons, just like Madonna's non-niglet son Rocco. I'm glad they're trying to disown her.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout

52A4F7F0-E6C1-46F6-9F78-FB59BB411418.jpeg

Ha ha holee shit