• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do you hate most about women?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Yesterday I started answering this with my usual long winded drivel, but then I said, no. I'll try and figure out what bugs me the most about women, stuff that I have to see only once and it will still annoy me years later, anytime I remember.

This was pre-covid, my wife dragged me to yet another shitty afternoon out, "-My friend will sing today!", kind of crap. It was a summer white trashy "fun"-fair, maybe a little over 100 people attended, kids, dogs, old farts, beer coolers, towels laid on grass, you name it. They had a couple rides, a food truck, some stands with stuff still dusty from the attic and a fucking stage.

Well, after some unconfortable mingling with the mongoloids, it was time for the band, her lady friend took the microphone and it pains me to even describe it... She looked to be around 37, had a Betty Boop hair, sleevless black and white dress, dark lipstick and eyelashes but white makeup on top of an already too white skin and was holding a headless tambourine. This wasn't even the problem, it was her behaviour! She couldn't contain her absolute joy to be in front of that indifferent crowd, and it wasn't just happiness, she was showing off like she finally made it! Her twiggy arms flailing spastically in some over exited dance while she sang too loud and too close to the mic. It was like she was embodying exactly what goes through the mind of every woman when they spend half an hour picking a song and adding filters to their videos and pictures before posting on their countless social media accounts.

It's their constant fucking desperate NEED for attention! That's what I fucking HATE!!!
Tell us how you really feel.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I love their titties, gorgeous legs, beautiful hips, smooth skin, but I find their vaginas disgusting . I like fucking it, I like eating it but I don't want to look at it, stare into it or talk about it. It's fucking alien, the Muslims need to make a pussy burkha
A girl I was fucking once asked me if she had a pretty pussy.

I thought, “There’s no such thing as a pretty pussy. They’re all ugly.”

I knew better than to say that.