• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do you hate most about women?

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
They are so uncoordinated and goofy looking. Incapable of living.

No upper body and lack of core strength. Can't catch a ball to save their lives. Trip over everything including their own feet.
Love seeing a chick spazzing out because she has to catch some softly thrown objects like paper towels or standing obliviously and getting trampled or hit by a bicycle or something.

My mom managed to fumble my little sister like a bad wide receiver and dropped her on fucking pavement and told it like it was a relatable cute anecdote.
My dad wasn't super strict, but he fucking laid into her, to this day I think he might've hit her behind our backs for that one.
It's so great when you're play fighting with them and they think they have a chance because you're only using like a quarter of your strength. Then you stop playing around and end up pushing them halfway across the room

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
my wife dragged me to yet another shitty afternoon out,
Women ideas for weekend afternoons are tedious. "Lets drive two hours to go on a 30 minute nature walk that looks exactly the same as the trails down the street from our house."

Their inefficiency with everything drives me mad. Every straight forward task is clogged with sluggish aimlessness when women are involved.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
"I just want to do something different, see other places.", they say. In reality they are thinking ahead, to what they will write on their Facebook/Instagram post: "It's so nice to be out in nature. #WalkingWithMyHusband". Attached a picture of her sillouette with the sun on the background.

It's their favorite sport, to brag and to compare with their fake friends.

Have you tried to offer to take a woman out to the best restaurant in town but ask her to leave the phones/social media out of it? The look of initial confusion morphing into betrayal, once they realize you are being serious and what it means, tells the whole story: The cunts don't even enjoy it! Unless they can gloat about it online.
They can't do shit without taking pictures to post on social media. All so some other fake cunt who's pretending she has the perfect life might see it and get jealous

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
"I just want to do something different, see other places.", they say. In reality they are thinking ahead, to what they will write on their Facebook/Instagram post: "It's so nice to be out in nature. #WalkingWithMyHusband". Attached a picture of her sillouette with the sun on the background.

It's their favorite sport, to brag and to compare with their fake friends.

Have you tried to offer to take a woman out to the best restaurant in town but ask her to leave the phones/social media out of it? The look of initial confusion morphing into betrayal, once they realize you are being serious and what it means, tells the whole story: The cunts don't even enjoy it! Unless they can gloat about it online.
Asking a woman to leave her phone at home is like asking a carpenter to leave his hammer at home, or hunter to leave his rifle at home, or a cop to leave his gun at home.

What I'm trying to say is that it's a almost like a damn extension of their body and they can't survive without it.

I can't imagine how fucking shitty it must be for a kid to be raised today by mother's who can't keep their hands off their phones.

I see it all the time at the park when I'm feeding the crows. Moms pushing a stroller with phone in hand staring at it as their little child is sitting there asking questions and just talking to themselves because their mother can't be bothered to listen to them.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Women's solipsistic perspective that anything that deviates from their globohomo feminine way of living is somehow psychopathic, nihilistic, autistic, or morally wrong.

For example, a fat middle aged woman I worked with, who was dumbfounded as to why I workout, earnestly asking me if I had child trauma from someone close to me who died. I responded, "No, I don't, I just don't want to look like a fat middle aged woman."

Women have a hard time coping with boredom as well, like they're afraid to be alone with their own thoughts. So they have to create arbitrary tasks to pass the time, even doing something like practicing mindfulness, which is essentially coping with boredom but with a bullshit "spiritual" twist that they can plaster all over social media. Fucking retards.

If they're not doing anything productive then they're usually creating drama and spreading gossip.

I'm glad that mentally ill gay men in dresses are ruining sports for them.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I was out all day yesterday and felt like punishing my guts at lunch so went to a KFC drive-thru to grab a Twister. The car in front of me was a 40 year old skinny blonde woman in a minivan, 2 brats in the back.

She took literally 10 minutes after I pulled in behind her (no idea how long she'd been there before) asking questions about almost everything on the menu, asking the teller their opinion about what to get between this and that, turning round and asking her kids questions. I couldn't back out because a queue started to form behind me. The only reason I didn't yell at her was because she had children with her.

When she got to the window to pay and get her huge bag of food, she sat for what seemed like an eternity going through it and then called back the poor woman at the register to order and pay for another Pepsi.

Finally got my shitty wrap about a quarter of an hour after pulling in. Just an oblivious cunt completely wrapped up in herself.
15 minutes is pretty average for KFC in the states- especially if they have a line.

G

A female will be held more accountable for her actions at the age of 7, than she will at the age of 27. Very strange.

I love their titties, gorgeous legs, beautiful hips, smooth skin, but I find their vaginas disgusting . I like fucking it, I like eating it but I don't want to look at it, stare into it or talk about it. It's fucking alien, the Muslims need to make a pussy burkha
it was truly meant to be covered by a bush, it's your pedophilic culture that promoted shaved, exposed labia.

(Stent: "atleast we cut the bush, not the Labia") shut up

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
A female will be held more accountable for her actions at the age of 7, than she will at the age of 27. Very strange.

it was truly meant to be covered by a bush, it's your pedophilic culture that promoted shaved, exposed labia.

(Stent: "atleast we cut the bush, not the Labia") shut up
Boq confirmed fan of the furburger (y)