• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do you hate most about women?

G

Whenever they have a problem, they don't want you to solve it. They want you to listen to them whine about it endlessly. And when it comes to making a decision, they don't care if they're wrong as long as they got to make the choice.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I love my wife, but her indecisiveness is maddening. We're literally in the process of moving from FLA to New England at this moment (I'm currently taking a shit in a Hilton in NC right now) and throughout the process she's probably said yes to a half a dozen apartments only to change her mind the very next morning. I'm going to be buying a new car for her when we get up there and it's like she's got a roulette wheel that she spins to figure out what car she wants that day. She wants stuff, then doesn't want it, then wants it again, but different, then wants the original thing then wants nothing then wants two things, all the while crying about how she doesn't know what she wants.

Meanwhile I make a plan and stick to it, and if I have to call and audible and make a change of plans, I just do it.

G

Controversial subject, but I i think it's worthy of discussion.

For me it's their entitlement.
I was out all day yesterday and felt like punishing my guts at lunch so went to a KFC drive-thru to grab a Twister. The car in front of me was a 40 year old skinny blonde woman in a minivan, 2 brats in the back.

She took literally 10 minutes after I pulled in behind her (no idea how long she'd been there before) asking questions about almost everything on the menu, asking the teller their opinion about what to get between this and that, turning round and asking her kids questions. I couldn't back out because a queue started to form behind me. The only reason I didn't yell at her was because she had children with her.

When she got to the window to pay and get her huge bag of food, she sat for what seemed like an eternity going through it and then called back the poor woman at the register to order and pay for another Pepsi.

Finally got my shitty wrap about a quarter of an hour after pulling in. Just an oblivious cunt completely wrapped up in herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forum Clout
I was out all day yesterday and felt like punishing my guts at lunch so went to a KFC drive-thru to grab a Twister. The car in front of me was a 40 year old skinny blonde woman in a minivan, 2 brats in the back.

She took literally 10 minutes after I pulled in behind her (no idea how long she'd been there before) asking questions about almost everything on the menu, asking the teller their opinion about what to get between this and that, turning round and asking her kids questions. I couldn't back out because a queue started to form behind me. The only reason I didn't yell at her was because she had children with her.

When she got to the window to pay and get her huge bag of food, she sat for what seemed like an eternity going through it and then called back the poor woman at the register to order and pay for another Pepsi.

Finally got my shitty wrap after about a quarter of an hour after pulling in. Just an oblivious cunt completely wrapped up in herself.
That happened to me today at Culver's. This old cunt talked to the drive thru for a good 7 minutes. I glared at her through her rear view mirror, we met eyes a couple times. No doubt she was "torn" between the nuances of the cheese curds and the onion rings. I pulled up after her and ordered two meals, cheese curds, and cheese sauce in under 30 seconds.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
That happened to me today at Culver's. This old cunt talked to the drive thru for a good 7 minutes. I glared at her through her rear view mirror, we met eyes a couple times. No doubt she was "torn" between the nuances of the cheese curds and the onion rings. I pulled up after her and ordered two meals, cheese curds, and cheese sauce in under 30 seconds.
I love Culver's

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout

Finally got my shitty wrap about a quarter of an hour after pulling in. Just an oblivious cunt completely wrapped up in herself.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
I love my wife, but her indecisiveness is maddening. We're literally in the process of moving from FLA to New England at this moment (I'm currently taking a shit in a Hilton in NC right now) and throughout the process she's probably said yes to a half a dozen apartments only to change her mind the very next morning. I'm going to be buying a new car for her when we get up there and it's like she's got a roulette wheel that she spins to figure out what car she wants that day. She wants stuff, then doesn't want it, then wants it again, but different, then wants the original thing then wants nothing then wants two things, all the while crying about how she doesn't know what she wants.

Meanwhile I make a plan and stick to it, and if I have to call and audible and make a change of plans, I just do it.
Related to this- you could give them the best advice or solution and they just ignore it, but if their mom or friend says the exact same thing then they treat it as gospel. They're all just impressionable idiots

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout

Phone are lit with stories of bitches and fast food, E-Rock.

So yesterday, I want a soft drink and McDonald's are the cheapest around. My local McDonald's has two drive through ordering places and the way it's set up is not ideal, especially during busy times.

So I'm in the drive through lane about to turn to where i order and this bitch in an SUV cuts me off and gets right in front of me. She sped up to do it, and didn't even look at me.

Here's a similar setup:

1686316852593.png

There's a car at the other speaker but I figure it's worth a shot. She's at the inner speaker and I'm at the outer speaker. Note in the image that the people on the outside have to let the people in the inside in the line.

The car in front of me goes. I'm only ordering a drink so it's 2 seconds. I start moving. Her order is done and now she's pulled up. And I cut her off without looking at her.

It felt great. Tiny thing, but instant karma. I was doing the lord's work.

Back during COVID I went into a Target and would not wear a mask. I go to buy something and approach the register at the same time as another lady. Being a gentleman I let her go first. She was wearing a mask. She gave me a look and then complained to the teenager at the register that I wasn't wearing a mask. The teenager looked at her like, "What do you want me to do?" and didn't say anything. I believe I told her that she was wearing a mask and was thus protected from me.

I think a lot about how women's lib has essentially made so many of them complete and utter entitled cunts. 100 years ago this bitch wouldn't have even thought about speaking to me this way. You're not 6'1 and 300 pounds so you have to complain to others to handle people you don't like, and when they don't, you whine. Because ultimately you are powerless and you need men but will never, ever admit it.

Due to education there are many really smart women out there, but because they are still women, don't make the mistake of treating them seriously. It really took me way too long to learn that lesson.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
They are so uncoordinated and goofy looking. Incapable of living.

No upper body and lack of core strength. Can't catch a ball to save their lives. Trip over everything including their own feet.
Love seeing a chick spazzing out because she has to catch some softly thrown objects like paper towels or standing obliviously and getting trampled or hit by a bicycle or something.

My mom managed to fumble my little sister like a bad wide receiver and dropped her on fucking pavement and told it like it was a relatable cute anecdote.
My dad wasn't super strict, but he fucking laid into her, to this day I think he might've hit her behind our backs for that one.

Forum Clout
Due to education there are many really smart women out there, but because they are still women, don't make the mistake of treating them seriously. It really took me way too long to learn that lesson.
There are different kinds of intelligence. Women can be taught things but they're not good with forming their own ideas or drawing conclusions.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
There are different kinds of intelligence. Women can be taught things but they're not good with forming their own ideas or drawing conclusions.
A minority of women can be taught things and then act on their convictions.

The majority of them can "know" but when perceived sentiment goes against what they know, they will fold every time.

Ade may be trashy and we may be disgusted with her but this is how they are. If we were getting invaded by China next year and the Chinese killed all the men and all of the single Chinese men got their pick of American women, our women would gladly take our children and disregard their previous life. They could "know" they are betraying their culture, country, and family, but deep down they would be fine with that. They could easily live with themselves, and wouldn't even need a cope like "We lost the war."

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
A minority of women can be taught things and then act on their convictions.

The majority of them can "know" but when perceived sentiment goes against what they know, they will fold every time.

Ade may be trashy and we may be disgusted with her but this is how they are. If we were getting invaded by China next year and the Chinese killed all the men and all of the single Chinese men got their pick of American women, our women would gladly take our children and disregard their previous life. They could "know" they are betraying their culture, country, and family, but deep down they would be fine with that. They could easily live with themselves, and wouldn't even need a cope like "We lost the war."
I went to a champagne cave in France and the story basically was that the owner of Veuve Clicquot was a widow who took over her dead husbands business and then I guess furnished the Russians with champagne after they beat France in the war or some shit.

I remember the tour guide talked about it like it was a brilliant business move, which it was, however the only takeaway I walked away with was she was a traitorous bitch who sold alcohol to the country that killed her own countrymen.

I’m not a European history scholar so I could be way off but the point is I wholeheartedly agree that they would all betray our country and culture at the drop of a hat.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
Vocal fry. Since every goddamn JewTube channel covering any 100% male hobby is forcing women presenters into their videos, I have to suffer through the most grating nails on chalkboard weak sounding vocalizations. They just have no confidence in or command of what they're communicating which isn't surprising considering they're just reading some shit a dude wrote for them.

I would really like to know whether they're aware they've been hired to fill a quota rather than for their (non existent) merit. My faggot girlfriend worked in middle management at a major bank & all the women turned her workplace into preschool: Bouncy balls, silly games, "team building" by asking each others favourite colours, but of course they all gossiped & hated one another behind their backs. Hiring women could not be more counter-productive, they are the utter inverse of efficiency.