• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do you hate most about women?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
They overrate their own talents and yet have no confidence in them whatsoever.

I dated a girl who was legit a genius in the sense she got a near perfect score on her SAT. I, on the other hand, got an 1100 out of 1600 and had a sub 2.5 GPA.

She’d call me stupid and dumb and illiterate all day long and I’d smile and laugh and agree. I called her retarded once and she threatened to kill herself.

She also had gigantic wonderful beefers that she loved to have touched only to go and get a BREAST REDUCTION a few years later.

Turns out I was right about the whole retard thing.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

I dated a girl who was legit a genius in the sense she got a near perfect score on her SAT. I, on the other hand, got an 1100 out of 1600 and had a sub 2.5 GPA.

She’d call me stupid and dumb and illiterate all day long and I’d smile and laugh and agree. I called her retarded once and she threatened to kill herself.

She also had gigantic wonderful beefers that she loved to have touched only to go and get a BREAST REDUCTION a few years later.

A true crime against humanity.

Forum Clout

One of the brightest, most ambitious women I've ever known suddenly re-invented herself as a "crypto chick", and proceed to blow tens of thousands of dollars on total nonsense. She goes on Twitter and gloats about how wrong she always is like it's hilarious and cool. It's like she wants everyone to see her as a total retard. It's just baffling to me.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
A true crime against humanity.
Agreed, this was years after she and I were done so at least I got to experience them the way God intended.

I remember she messaged me about it on Facebook, kind of bragging about how she didn’t want to get hit on as much anymore so she got them reduced. Almost like she was trying to make me jealous or something?

Not sure what she was going for there, nor why she thought I’d care. The best part about her was literally sitting in a biohazard box somewhere.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
This is a true cheuvanist take, and I agree. They have the power we let them have.

As for OP's question, how much time you got buddy? Here's just a few reasons:

- no loyalty/sense of romance, see the Ade marriage thread in lit crit, combined with...

- them pretending to be innocent, holier than thou princesses when it suits them. Women are people, and a people lie, steal and cheat. I find they're more kniving and manipulative than most men. Which leads to...

-narcissism. All they care about is themselves, their kids and their family. It's all about getting their needs met 24/7, which is fine, except that...

-they're not motivated to solve any real problems. They just bitch about them and talk about their gay feelings. They're fine letting men do all the lifting, problem solving and fighting, which would be okay if...

-they take men for granted. Men are just interchangeable providers. Which, sure, biologically they're right, women are much more valuable and men are disposable, however...

-they pretend they want to be over the ages old men/woman dynamic, but only when it suits them. We need a new director, it better be a woman because they're underrepresented! Our family needs money to live...he better man up and start hustling. Transgender women ARE women and deserve equality! Except for when they compete in our sports and take our scholarships.

If they didn't have a vagina, I'd never talk to them.

I would rather listen to a woman tell me about their latest dream than take the time to write this incel manifesto. Also, cheuvanist, kniving.

Are you a nigger? Serious question.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
You got my noggin joggin, so let's consider the evidence: EraGodless, a confessed Afro-American, uses Clayton Bigsby (an unwittingly black white supremacist)as his avatar. Uncle Ruckus uses his eponymous character from Boondocks, a self-hating black white supremacist.
Are these connected? If we know one person does this, is it outrageous to think there might be another? I'm just noticing similarities and asking questions here

:fighter_md:

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
I would rather listen to a woman tell me about their latest dream than take the time to write this incel manifesto. Also, cheuvanist, kniving.

How old are you, serious question? I loved women up until about age 28.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
How old are you, serious question? I loved women up until about age 28.
So, you're a nigger? I won't judge you...I'm genuinely just curious.

Also...

Screenshot_20230608-202419_Chrome.jpg

4989620.jpg