• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What do you hate most about women?

bombvest

Forum Clout
you hit on the biggest one, entitlement. but combine that with the ability to cry on command when they don't get their way, exploiting men's innate tendency to be protective towards them. they're basically overgrown children and we have to pretend they're adults on our level, that's really frustrating. feigning respect for their unless advice and opinions is tiring and demoralizing. but it's less women, but society (i.e. jews).

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
They have no idea how greatly their position in society is artificially propped up. Women have been second to men since time began because men can out-think them and seriously physically harm them with relatively little effort. When the world collapses, they're going to have an especially bad time

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
The fact that white men let them vote.
This is a true cheuvanist take, and I agree. They have the power we let them have.

As for OP's question, how much time you got buddy? Here's just a few reasons:

- no loyalty/sense of romance, see the Ade marriage thread in lit crit, combined with...

- them pretending to be innocent, holier than thou princesses when it suits them. Women are people, and a people lie, steal and cheat. I find they're more kniving and manipulative than most men. Which leads to...

-narcissism. All they care about is themselves, their kids and their family. It's all about getting their needs met 24/7, which is fine, except that...

-they're not motivated to solve any real problems. They just bitch about them and talk about their gay feelings. They're fine letting men do all the lifting, problem solving and fighting, which would be okay if...

-they take men for granted. Men are just interchangeable providers. Which, sure, biologically they're right, women are much more valuable and men are disposable, however...

-they pretend they want to be over the ages old men/woman dynamic, but only when it suits them. We need a new director, it better be a woman because they're underrepresented! Our family needs money to live...he better man up and start hustling. Transgender women ARE women and deserve equality! Except for when they compete in our sports and take our scholarships.

If they didn't have a vagina, I'd never talk to them.

Last edited:

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Controversial subject, but I i think it's worthy of discussion.

For me it's their entitlement.

Of course not all women fall under this, some women are splendid and can be given credit for being so.
What I really hate about women is that there's just not enough of them in positions of power, or in positions where their voices are heard. Truth.

Forum Clout
They're all manipulative even the ones that aren't evil about it. Rather than say they want or want to do something they have to ask you if you want it. Part of that is because they have no confidence in their decisions so they're looking for you to affirm it first, but it's also their natural underhanded ways. They find tricking men into doing something they wanted to be a fun game. If I hear a "do you want to do X" I know it means "I want you to do X" or even a "please do X" and I will say "No I don't want to do that" until they ask the question like a civilized adult.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I'm only a feminist in the sense that I believe women deserve equal compensation -- Reparations, in the form of sexual relations, like cumming on their faces in public places.

eminem.gif

Last edited:

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Who is 'we'? I never agreed to allow women and niggers and other savages the right to vote. This stuff was decided by kikes and freemasons before any of us were born.
The point is, if we as a population just said women can’t vote or have any privileges at all, there’s nothing they could really do about it and a lot of problems would be solved.