• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Victory!

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
He couldn't even get a cop to give us a stern talking to for jaywalking at this point.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Patrick is literally incapable of wrapping his tiny porcine brain around the fact that the courts are there for the rich, the successful and the morally sound.

He thinks he can trot up, start oinking and it will be like Twitter, with a benchful of they/them NPC sealions honking approval and giving him what he wants. You don't get what you want, Patrick.

You get nothing. You lose. Good day, sir.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Patrick is literally incapable of wrapping his tiny porcine brain around the fact that the courts are there for the rich, the successful and the morally sound.

He thinks he can trot up, start oinking and it will be like Twitter, with a benchful of they/them NPC sealions honking approval and giving him what he wants. You don't get what you want, Patrick.

You get nothing. You lose. Good day, sir.
He is so used to running to the principal/teacher or cop to try and get someone in trouble for laughing at him. He has done it his whole life. He finally went to the highest authority to get a bully in trouble and has failed every time. I bet he is very frustrated he doesnt get his way and cant gloat on twitter about it.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Somebody should ask Pat this, because I really am interested:

Does your face get all hot and turn red from embarrassment the second stuff like this happens? Do you realize in that split second or does it take a while to sink in the hundreds of trolls that have a fucking field day every time this happens? Do you go home and brood with the Jim Norton face, or do you cry into your lumpy wife's shoulder area? Or do you take out your frustrations on her, and goon hand her in places she can cover up easily, which is why she's constantly wearing hoodies? Do you go straight to the bar and try to numb the pain after every expensive embarrassment?

Is it starting to get to you? Is it starting to depress you, that even though we keep escalating and we're practically softballing these into you at this point, that you keep failing and losing? Most importantly, do you feel impotent and frustrated, and is it affecting your ability to achieve and/or maintain an erection?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I can answer that for you.

No, child the trolls did not win.
No, child my wife is not lumpy.
No child, I do not owe Quasi money.
No child, I did not issue an RO.
No child, I did not lose any court cases.
No child, I am not a failed author.
No child, my drinking, meds and wife's age do not prevent me getting an erection.

I hope that clears a few things up. :cool: