• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Victory!

Forum Clout
Bit idea:

Pat made a thread about @ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself on Twitter, used his full name, shared a picture of his license, libeled him as a atalker, then filed and lost a frivolous restraining order. If he makes another Twitter thread about this loss and mentions Andrew Nadolski by name again, I submit that Andrew should pay the $168 to file a restraining order against Pat. $168 is worth it to haul Pat into court again and explain his stalking, libelous behavior against Andrew on Twitter.
He should do it regardless. Hopefully get Pat's guns taken away so the conservative black population of Milwaukee can feel safer.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Like I've said before, I think it's really funny that a judge who spends all day listening to cases where he has to issue a restraining order against people who did horrific and unspeakable acts against women and children, actually had to sit there and listen to a 42 year old man claiming he feared for his life because somebody called him a fatty at a bar that he wasn't in at the time.
Translation - " Pat stop being a tattletale pussy."

-Based Judge

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220123-214225_Google.jpg

G

Somebody should ask Pat this, because I really am interested:

Does your face get all hot and turn red from embarrassment the second stuff like this happens? Do you realize in that split second or does it take a while to sink in the hundreds of trolls that have a fucking field day every time this happens? Do you go home and brood with the Jim Norton face, or do you cry into your lumpy wife's shoulder area? Or do you take out your frustrations on her, and goon hand her in places she can cover up easily, which is why she's constantly wearing hoodies? Do you go straight to the bar and try to numb the pain after every expensive embarrassment?

Is it starting to get to you? Is it starting to depress you, that even though we keep escalating and we're practically softballing these into you at this point, that you keep failing and losing? Most importantly, do you feel impotent and frustrated, and is it affecting your ability to achieve and/or maintain an erection?

Inquiring minds want to know.

G

Just when you think we've run dry on material for the Podcast, Fatrick comes through again with more LOLMilk.
He will never run out. This is the most incredible example of refusing to quit while you're ahead I've ever seen.

I've been looking for this mythical person since the mid-90s on the internet. This is every girl that you called fat in an AOL chat room in 1998. This is literally like insulting Twitter as if it were one person. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have never seen a more deserving target of cyberbullying in my life.