• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Victory!

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
I don't antagonize people on the internet your honor! I'm a victim of circumstance!
729eb855ba8532dbe134955aa8f62df0.jpg

DominusOdium

Forum Clout
Hey Rick, that's another $168 you could have put towards your daughter's college fund. If you're not going to do the whole "raising" part of being a father, try the "providing" part.
168 bucks buys some school clothes, or shoes or birthday presents or Christmas gifts.

Instead you gave it to the state of Milwaukee's judicial system which you claim to hate to have a judge tell you to stop fooling around trying to take Andy Big Nads Nadolski's guns away for correctly pointing out how much a fat faggot serial loser you are in a bar you weren't in.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"The petitioner failed to meet the burden of proof."

Classic Patrick "No Sources Cited" Tomlinson strikes again.
Didn’t he claim a police report was made and witnesses interviewed? I’m guessing that didn’t happen and he thought just because he’s Pat and always right he doesn’t need pesky things like evidence to support his claims.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Lets really appreciate what played out. Andrews stunt got pat so riled up that pat made a 12 tweet rant about what he did. Pat even posted photos doxing andrew and getting his own twitter suspended off and on like 5 times in two days. Pat thinks he finally has a troll by the balls. In court pat fails to provide enough evidence, makes an ass of himself, and is sent packing $168 lighter after 15mins ( if that).

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Lets really appreciate what played out. Andrews stunt got pat so riled up that pat made a 12 tweet rant about what he did. Pat even posted photos doxing andrew and getting his own twitter suspended off and on like 5 times in two days. Pat thinks he finally has a troll by the balls. In court pat fails to provide enough evidence, makes an ass of himself, and is sent packing $168 lighter after 15mins ( if that).
I really want to know if Niki was with him to see her “husband” make an ass of himself in court.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I really want to know if Niki was with him to see her “husband” make an ass of himself in court.
One thing you can count on is that Pat has been telling her how he will own andrew in court when they return from vacation. Before he left the house this morning he was telling her that he will return victorious. Instead he lost, ran straight to the bar to get drunk and figure out how he will lie to niki on why he lost and how the the judge didnt know how to do his job when he gets home.

DominusOdium

Forum Clout
A couple years ago, Patrick was claiming publicly that he had been in touch with the FBI and other federal authorities and was going to imprison everyone who called him fat under federal cyberstalking laws.

Now, he can't even get a restraining order if somebody literally texts him their drivers license.