• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Victory!

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/Dan_MulIen/status/1505942010611519489?t=Tm-dPBAZfISMRHPKaln6aw&s=09[/URL]

Screenshot_20220321-121946_Twitter.jpg

G

It was ordained for us to find Patrick, and for him to lose at every turn.
It has been foretold in the prophecy. Chicopee Chip, Andrew and me had to scale a mountain deep within the Himalayas, where we had to take psilocybin mushrooms just to be granted access to a secret cave at the top of the mountain. That's where beautiful naked sirens danced around us, all the while whispering into our ears "You have to bully Patrick until he kills himself. It's the only way. He is a fat faggot with bitch tits".

Ngl it was pretty interesting.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
It has been foretold in the prophecy. Chicopee Chip, Andrew and me had to scale a mountain deep within the Himalayas, where we had to take psilocybin mushrooms just to be granted access to a secret cave at the top of the mountain. That's where beautiful naked sirens danced around us, all the while whispering into our ears "You have to bully Patrick until he kills himself. It's the only way. He is a fat faggot with bitch tits".

Ngl it was pretty interesting.
I like you brotherman, but where’s your restraining order or podcast? Pretty vaunted territory you’re placing yourself in there.

G

Like I've said before, I think it's really funny that a judge who spends all day listening to cases where he has to issue a restraining order against people who did horrific and unspeakable acts against women and children, actually had to sit there and listen to a 42 year old man claiming he feared for his life because somebody called him a fatty at a bar that he wasn't in at the time.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Bit idea:

Pat made a thread about @ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself on Twitter, used his full name, shared a picture of his license, libeled him as a stlaker, then filed and lost a frivolous restraining order. If he makes another Twitter thread about this loss and mentions Andrew Nadolski by name again, I submit that Andrew should pay the $168 to file a restraining order against Pat. $168 is worth it to haul Pat into court again and explain his stalking, libelous behavior against Andrew on Twitter.