Trump will not go to jail.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
You're addicted to replying.

Do not reply.

I will block and you will have NOTHING to work with again...in the meantime, your seratonine levels are thru the roof, and all you can do is:

lol.png

No debauched parties, no loose women, no magical experiences... nada...just popping addy pills and trying to get my attention (because my cutting assessment hurt u)

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Nah, it’s funny. You’re just a nigger brained faggot.
Haha yeah ok. Owning the libs is hilarious. I especially love when they go to college campuses and own 90 Iq sociology majors. Would you describe it as “based”?

That’s way funnier than fat autistic retards mooing about how trump got cheated.

lil chud

Mission Objective: Own the Libs
I can’t remember who it was since black hands taking free gibs in office all blends into one, but one claimed she had to invoice first class flights to Europe because it’s “not safe” to fly economy as black woman.
If I was a nigger this is EXACTLY how I would act. You retards want to vote for me? Well here ya go nigger lovers, I'm going to be the niggerest nigger to ever hold office. DATS RITE

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Pretty much. Yeah. Who gives a fuck what a Cumia says?
Fat autistic conservative types are hilarious to fuck with. Trolling “right wingers” has always been way more fun because they fight back. No fun when the Tranny just runs away. Fucking with the January 6th faggots who got arrested and their families was some of the most fun I’ve had in decades..

You’re missing out if you let loose political affiliations limit the pool of retards to torment

Fat autistic conservative types are hilarious to fuck with. Trolling “right wingers” has always been way more fun because they fight back. No fun when the Tranny just runs away. Fucking with the January 6th faggots who got arrested and their families was some of the most fun I’ve had in decades..
Spoiled little pieces of shit like this are why we can't have civilization anymore. He doesn't care about the millions of young men being shoved into the meat grinder in Ukraine/Russia and millions of families displaced, as long as he can get his gay little "internet lulz" over imaginary people.
You’re missing out if you let loose political affiliations limit the pool of retards to torment
Retardation is involuntary. What you are is something far worse.

ETA: Of course Boq the evil shithead co-signed this post.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Spoiled little pieces of shit like this are why we can't have civilization anymore. He doesn't care about the millions of young men being shoved into the meat grinder in Ukraine/Russia and millions of families displaced, as long as he can get his gay little "internet lulz" over imaginary people.

Retardation is involuntary. What you are is something far worse.

ETA: Of course Boq the evil shithead co-signed this post.
Sounds like you have retards in your family that should have been smothered or gassed as kids. maybe that’s why you’re a compound media fan…the tards who watch it feel like family.

And why would I give a fuck about Eastern European Slavic untermenschen anyway? Revolting creatures who don’t bathe.