Trump will not go to jail.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
These Political Coomers who are obsessed with Trump are the inverse of the "Democrats are the real racists" Republicans. The main difference being one of the groups is catered to by media and institutions. I personally cannot wait until this lawfare is used by Republicans control a majority again.

Oh sweetie, when the republicans do it back it will be fascism / insurrection / working for Russia / racism etc, snopes confirmed it.

I can’t wait till republicans begin cheating as egregiously as the dems did and we begin electing leaders with 180% of the vote.

JebJoh

I had more money and job opportunities under Trump and there were less niggers and illegals rampaging around everywhere.

I don’t give a solitary fuck about anything else. Is there a single liberal state that isn’t a total shithole?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Where is the house you bought during trump's administration? Which opportunities did you have that went away because Biden won the election? Jesus on a stick you are a drug addled imbecile.

Fuck

The whining and crying from the cumia types has become far more entertaining than faggots crying about how trump is hitler
redditor_says.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I'm not seeing any way this doesn't happen. Trump is polling like shit and these trials won't help.
Dumb fucking niggers legitimately think because the MAGA crowd has made Trump into an even bigger martyr with these trials that “He’s more popular than ever!” Yes, with fringe Republicans. There is no world where this guy is winning over moderates or centrist conservatives which, shocker, are the exact fucking demographic you need to win the election, not the ultra partisan wing of your party which will vote for you no matter what.

You and I have said it already but if the Republicans just picked a young guy who knew how to say the quiet part outloud and was charming this election would be a complete wash. But they went with Trump, again, for reasons too long to get into.

if the Republicans just picked a young guy who knew how to say the quiet part outloud and was charming this election would be a complete wash.
That's the truth.

As it is Trump needs those 5-7 states to go his way to win, which he got in 2016 but lost in 2020. I don't know how he convinces enough of those voters who were already tired of his shit in '20 to come back, while considering that all of those states have higher minority populations than 4 or 8 years ago. It's a tough one, man.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
That's the truth.

As it is Trump needs those 5-7 states to go his way to win, which he got in 2016 but lost in 2020. I don't know how he convinces enough of those voters who were already tired of his shit in '20 to come back, while considering that all of those states have higher minority populations than 4 or 8 years ago. It's a tough one, man.
The argument for Trump to get those voters back is simply “Look how bad Biden is doing”. I couldn’t tell you what the fuck Trump has planned for 2024 because he has no plan. Remember when he ran in 2020? He had no plan for his second term. It was just “Give me it because this other guy will suck”.

Even if people think Biden is complete ass they will go with a predictable evil than an unpredictable one. People forget no one voted for Biden. They voted against Trump. So if they voted against Trump in 2020, what has changed in the last 4 years that would make them think voting for him in 2024 is acceptable now. It’s still a choice of two evils and the scales haven’t changed just because Biden is presiding over steady inflation or increased diversity.

Inflation is better here than just about anywhere, too. The value of the dollar against every currency has never been higher as well.

Shame about the diversity, though.
Where do conservatives go if Trump loses though? As you’ve mentioned, Biden is a very beatable candidate. A loss to him means the country rejects Trump despite all the problems with Biden.

Would Trump himself be repudiated and the GOP goes back to George W Bush era politics? Do they run him again in 2028? Do they double down on anti wokeness or whatever and gradually become more and more irrelevant?

JebJoh

Where do conservatives go if Trump loses though? As you’ve mentioned, Biden is a very beatable candidate. A loss to him means the country rejects Trump despite all the problems with Biden.

Would Trump himself be repudiated and the GOP goes back to George W Bush era politics? Do they run him again in 2028? Do they double down on anti wokeness or whatever and gradually become more and more irrelevant?
Conservatives are dying off much faster than any other group, all the money needed to attract new voters is going to trump's lawyers, the GOP is a disaster. If trump cared about anything other than staying out of jail, he would step down and let a younger candidate take his place.