Trump will not go to jail.

Where do conservatives go if Trump loses though? As you’ve mentioned, Biden is a very beatable candidate. A loss to him means the country rejects Trump despite all the problems with Biden.

Would Trump himself be repudiated and the GOP goes back to George W Bush era politics? Do they run him again in 2028? Do they double down on anti wokeness or whatever and gradually become more and more irrelevant?
Conservatives go to some Nikki Haley or Desantis type politics. I think a lot of Trump's success was bringing in people that weren't normally into politics and were drawn in by his personality.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Hey you're not gonna believe this, but ONA forums is giving the solutions to all of republican's problems - for FREE!
1713907937829.png

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I'm not seeing any way this doesn't happen. Trump is polling like shit and these trials won't help.
The main thing he seems to have collected since 2016 and 2020 is a whole bunch of bagage that seems like it's gonna turn a bunch of undecided and moderate Republicans against him. There's a very vocal group of people who worship him but it wouldn't surprise me if there's one just as big who're just sick of him at this point. It's gonna be interesting to see how (or if) that factors in the election.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The main thing he seems to have collected since 2016 and 2020 is a whole bunch of bagage that seems like it's gonna turn a bunch of undecided and moderate Republicans against him. There's a very vocal group of people who worship him but it wouldn't surprise me if there's one just as big who're just sick of him at this point. It's gonna be interesting to see how (or if) that factors in the election.
That’s his biggest problem - he has people that hate him even if his ideas and policies could help them. Personally I think people realize both are awful and it will be like Bush / Kerry. I just don’t see anyone actually excited about this election. Biden and Trump are both assholes - Biden is a useless career politician that doesn’t give a shit about anyone other than himself and Trump is a loud, arrogant, egomaniac that is petty and can’t let anything go. I remember when he was president they asked him about some nonsense AOC said about him and he just paused for a couple seconds and said “Oh, who cares?” Which If he did that instead of getting pissy about dumb shit like he always does more people would like him.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Dude, you can't get through a day without filling your head with drugs, so many drugs that your dick do work. You keep taking the drugs and whine that you can't afford a house or a decent car. You are so embarrassed by your inability to find a woman that you make up ridiculous stories about how you actually had a date that went bad. Your bosses at your job must realize what a loser you are, obviously they pay you like a teenager, they have no respect for you. Think they know you're less than half a man who spends his work day posting shit on message boards at work?

What I am saying here, maybe if your brain worked you wouldn't be a broke, drug addled incel and someone might take you seriously. Not likely if you made it to middle age without growing up, but it's worth thinking about.
You said nothing that proved his point was wrong. This was 100 percent ad hominem and anyone who isn't a boomer. Retard laughs at the person posting it

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters

To me its overkill but also clear your Judicial branch is colluding with the "Left" to slow ole' Teflon down, and keep him distracted from rallying the dormant MAGAtards.

Why bother, when 2020 threw in the gauntlet of rigged elections, why even bother rallying? If Trump was real he'd have a secret committee planning a coup, but instead he is running for elections again, why??? Why rinse/repeat an act you claim to be sullied? The logical thing is to not even WANT elections until you've made sure the system is fixed (via revolutionary acts, but Muricans don't want to talk about that...too real).

Trump is the pied piper.

The Left has all the military/industrial complex/tech...they WANT the maga ppl to do something violent, they are ready for it.

The troon/lgbt generals are a "taunt" to all the right-wing/patriots. ("We are trannies but we have the aircraft carriers...we will turn out your kids, and we DARE you to shoot us, cuz it wont end well for you").

The secret (hack) is: You make the enemy fire the first shot, and then you win the war, and you blame him for starting it and charge him for the reparations in the terms for surrender. That is what all the troon stuff in the media is about, they're luring the conservatives to fire shots first, and then be blamed for the Civil War.

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
To me its overkill but also clear your Judicial branch is colluding with the "Left" to slow ole' Teflon down, and keep him distracted from rallying the dormant MAGAtards.

Why bother, when 2020 threw in the gauntlet of rigged elections, why even bother rallying? If Trump was real he'd have a secret committee planning a coup, but instead he is running for elections again, why??? Why rinse/repeat an act you claim to be sullied? The logical thing is to not even WANT elections until you've made sure the system is fixed (via revolutionary acts, but Muricans don't want to talk about that...too real).

Trump is the pied piper.

The Left has all the military/industrial complex/tech...they WANT the maga ppl to do something violent, they are ready for it.

The troon/lgbt generals are a "taunt" to all the right-wing/patriots. ("We are trannies but we have the aircraft carriers...we will turn out your kids, and we DARE you to shoot us, cuz it wont end well for you").

The secret (hack) is: You make the enemy fire the first shot, and then you win the war, and you blame him for starting it and charge him for the reparations in the terms for surrender. That is what all the troon stuff in the media is about, they're luring the conservatives to fire shots first, and then be blamed for the Civil War.

You like to hear yourself talk.