Trump will not go to jail.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s all just a big waste of time. Also perfect just to distract people from Biden being awful for the past 4 years since it’s an election year.

There was a time politicians while known to lie / flip flop etc. at least seemed like OK people but now they’re all just a bunch of immature assholes that should be nowhere near a position of any kind of authority.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
241CAF23-48FE-4E66-830D-F68D56F96E1C.jpeg

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It’s all just a big waste of time. Also perfect just to distract people from Biden being awful for the past 4 years since it’s an election year.

There was a time politicians while known to lie / flip flop etc. at least seemed like OK people but now they’re all just a bunch of immature assholes that should be near a position of any kind of authority.

It really doesn’t mean anything anymore, whites will be a minority in their own countries and civilised society will cease to be.

They’ll still try and blame white people.

Even if people wise up and fight back, it’s probably too late now.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
There’s a politician running for some higher position in PA and his entire campaign is “I drive Republicans NUTS!!!” and that’s why you should vote for him. I’ve never heard of him but he’s proud to brag “I’m an obnoxious asshole that’s a pain the ass to work with! Tee-her I drive them NUTS because I’m such a piece of shit! Vote for me!”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Fake ass quote. John Adams and JQA were both huge zionists. You can find letters from them writing to Christian contemporaries about how their disregard for Jews disgusts them.

“I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize man than any other nation.”
(Letter from John Adams to Thomas Jefferson)

Adams wrote of Voltaire, “How is it possible [that he] should represent the Hebrews in such a contemptible light? They are the most glorious nation that ever inhabited this Earth. The Romans and their Empire were but a Bauble in comparison of the Jews. They have given religion to three quarters of the Globe and have influenced the affairs of Mankind more, and more happily, than any other Nation ancient or modern.”

[I believe in the] rebuilding of Judea as an independent nation.
(Letter to Major Mordecai Manuel Noah)

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
He’ll never go to jail not because the evidence isn’t there but because they know they can’t. They could put Trump on trial for murder and find him guilty and they would still debate on throwing him in jail. Even if they had the most unbiased, most provable case ever, any punishment will be looked at as political retribution. It’s a lose lose. Refuse to prosecute him and you look like you’re treating people to be above the law. Prosecute him and you look like you’re saying only Trump isn’t above the law. Tough one, genuinely, etc.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
He'll definitely be convicted in at least one, if not all, of his trials. The question isn't even 'did he break the law' it's 'can a president be prosecuted'.
And if presidents can't be prosecuted then we're no better off than some fag monarchy or dictatorship.

I'm less certain that he'll ever serve time, though.

We don’t prosecute presidents for war crimes murdering millions, but not convicting one on fake nonsense charges about campaign finance gets you in a tizzy?

Which is why he’s running again in the first place. Being the leader of the free world is of course a plus but being immune from all prosecution for the next 4 years is golden.
Yeah, he's openly raiding the RNC treasure chest to fund all of his legal bills and still running out of money. He might be free from prosecution (imagine if the Supreme Court rules that ONLY Trump is immune) but he'll bankrupt the whole party fighting, first, and probably still lose the election. Very niggerish behavior.

I wonder if they'd drop all the court cases if he just dropped out of the presidential race.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
We don’t prosecute presidents for war crimes murdering millions, but not convicting one on fake nonsense charges about campaign finance gets you in a tizzy?
You forget how so many on the left cried that George W Bush was a war criminal and how him and Dick Cheney should be going to prison for their crimes in the early to mid 2000’s. Now W is seen as some nice “folksy” old man that likes to paint and hands out candy to people at funerals.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Here's a crazy idea: how about we prosecute presidents for all crimes and stop defending niggers like Trump just because they have an R next to their name?

I don’t get your logic. If we don’t weaponise the legal system to defeat political opponents instead of at the ballot box, we will become a dictatorship or something?

We already are, I want Trump to win because the real leadership don’t, and it’s funny to spite them. It doesn’t have to be any deeper than that.

We are not free and we are ruled by insane psychopaths.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I had more money and job opportunities under Trump and there were less niggers and illegals rampaging around everywhere.

I don’t give a solitary fuck about anything else. Is there a single liberal state that isn’t a total shithole?