• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
First of a four-part series on LGBT gay couples raping 3rd and 4th graders, in this case prostituting them out and torturing the boys (allegedly)

View attachment 89397

Uh, no shit.

Even giggled like a fucking pervert after their house was raided:

The state even paid them child support. These faggots got paid to rape and pimp out these boys.

Allegedly.
They should be dragged behind trucks just for wearing those fucking airbrushed t shirts

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
70300b541c9ca604.jpeg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Shouldn't these freaks be boycotting Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" for the same reason then?
They don't want to call attention to that, because if it really is "Born This Way", then it can be seen as a deficiency/disease legitimacy and could actually lead to abortion due to your kid being a fag. Someone figured that out a few years after Lady Gaga and that's why this talking point stopped.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
I finally had the opportunity to browse through this thread, and it completely changed my opinion on trannies. It's utterly depressing to witness this shit being pulled on such a large scale to the point where I can't help but pity them, with the exception of those who push and encourage others into transitioning.

It's so transparently evident that for a vast majority of them, it all began as mental illness in their teenage years and a lack of solid support systems to fall back on. Shit parents, shit schools, etc. They fall into the traps set for them on the internet and the kike media machine, as opposed to seeking help, pursuing healthy friendships/relationships, engaging in hobbies, etc. They become convinced that if they chop their cocks off and take some pills, their days of suffering will come to an end.

The day finally comes for their appointment with a quack, perhaps following pressure from a lunatic parent. Having been grown up to always trust doctors, they take the god-complex narcissist's advice and decide to begin the cock-chop procedure and/or start hormones. The doctor couldn't care less about the child's well-being, as he's preoccupied with getting paid and having a test subject to perform his "God's work" Frankenstein experiment on. The poor kid emerges from the surgery believing that things are going to start getting better, but the delusion starts to fade as they look in the mirror and realize the crude mockery of a human they've been turned into.

As the years go by, their mental health spirals even further as they realize that finding any kind of sexual or romantic relationship is next to impossible. "Progressive" types put on their mask and make their half-hearted attempt to provide affirmation, but deep down it's a charade for social brownie points. Even their supposed homosexual allies find them repulsive. The damage is irreversible, as despite their growing wishes to take it all back, their cocks have been mutilated far beyond the point of repair. Still without any solid support systems, and without a functional cock to be able to fulfill the natural human instinct of wanting to reproduce, they have nowhere left to turn but to suicide.

With that being said, I'm sure that a negligible fraction of them found happiness with their decision.

:image_9247_lg:

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
I finally had the opportunity to browse through this thread, and it completely changed my opinion on trannies. It's utterly depressing to witness this shit being pulled on such a large scale to the point where I can't help but pity them, with the exception of those who push and encourage others into transitioning.

It's so transparently evident that for a vast majority of them, it all began as mental illness in their teenage years and a lack of solid support systems to fall back on. Shit parents, shit schools, etc. They fall into the traps set for them on the internet and the kike media machine, as opposed to seeking help, pursuing healthy friendships/relationships, engaging in hobbies, etc. They become convinced that if they chop their cocks off and take some pills, their days of suffering will come to an end.

The day finally comes for their appointment with a quack, perhaps following pressure from a lunatic parent. Having been grown up to always trust doctors, they take the god-complex narcissist's advice and decide to begin the cock-chop procedure and/or start hormones. The doctor couldn't care less about the child's well-being, as he's preoccupied with getting paid and having a test subject to perform his "God's work" Frankenstein experiment on. The poor kid emerges from the surgery believing that things are going to start getting better, but the delusion starts to fade as they look in the mirror and realize the crude mockery of a human they've been turned into.

As the years go by, their mental health spirals even further as they realize that finding any kind of sexual or romantic relationship is next to impossible. "Progressive" types put on their mask and make their half-hearted attempt to provide affirmation, but deep down it's a charade for social brownie points. Even their supposed homosexual allies find them repulsive. The damage is irreversible, as despite their growing wishes to take it all back, their cocks have been mutilated far beyond the point of repair. Still without any solid support systems, and without a functional cock to be able to fulfill the natural human instinct of wanting to reproduce, they have nowhere left to turn but to suicide.

With that being said, I'm sure that a negligible fraction of them found happiness with their decision.

:image_9247_lg:
Thanks for keeping it brief

G

It would have been better if the previous pope had revealed this during his lifetime but here we are.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/01/23/gay-clubs-run-seminaries-says-pope-benedict-posthumous-attack/[/URL]
Because he himself was a complacent faggot. It's just that Francis is so shitty that the EWTN American evangelical type Catholics think Benedict is 'based' in comparison.