• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
more pls

b6b321618ef7ecaf.png

G

Another tranny (Navy SEAL) starts detransitioning, blasts the propaganda destroying children:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://nypost.com/2022/12/11/retired-navy-seal-chris-beck-who-came-out-as-trans-announces-detransition-destroyed-my-life/[/URL]
Fuck these losers. They want attention for getting a cunt installed and then they want some more for the ol' boohoo

G

They should all just move to California where they'd be welcomed with open arms.
The whole thread is filled with people saying "okay then go to some liberal state," and the responses are all a variation on "wouldn't help because it's still America (also I can't afford to)"

One troon started screeching at another to shut the fuck up because they couldn't understand the struggle, only to have the other point out that they're a troon too. Troon 2 also wished them well and plugged their GoFundMe (of course). Troon 1 still screeched. There is no fixing these perpetual victims. Maybe a few months in a labor camp would do them good. Oh and according to troon 1's GibsMe, they and their "girlfriend" can't afford to move and are begging because they both work part-time at Domino's.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
The whole thread is filled with people saying "okay then go to some liberal state," and the responses are all a variation on "wouldn't help because it's still America (also I can't afford to)"

One troon started screeching at another to shut the fuck up because they couldn't understand the struggle, only to have the other point out that they're a troon too. Troon 2 also wished them well and plugged their GoFundMe (of course). Troon 1 still screeched. There is no fixing these perpetual victims. Maybe a few months in a labor camp would do them good. Oh and according to troon 1's GibsMe, they and their "girlfriend" can't afford to move and are begging because they both work part-time at Domino's.
I know a quick and painless way to free them from their agony.