• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
California now allows minors to flee states that ban tranny surgery for kids and get "gender affirming care" in their state. They will deny extradition requests by states that restrict or have criminilized the procedures:

Nick Gerlips

Forum Clout
Your White Pill for the day:

20eb0ba1593aa296.png

e0d3238635048ead.png

I'm sure the reddit thread is full of sane, measured responses.
That brother sounds like a real ass dude

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
First of a four-part series on LGBT gay couples raping 3rd and 4th graders, in this case prostituting them out and torturing the boys (allegedly)

1673986500403.png

"They just view underage boys as sex objects," McGinley said of the Zulock co-defendants at the virtual court appearance.

Uh, no shit.

Even giggled like a fucking pervert after their house was raided:

William recounted the night of the armed raid on the Zulock residence: "They came in 11:30 at night. I was asleep. Zack was asleep. They were going to bust down our door if Zack didn't open the door." The relative asked, "They rammed the door down?"

"They were about to, but Zack heard them knocking. And he actually went and opened the door. They slammed him on the floor. And, umm, I hate to say this, but," William paused momentarily, chuckling in a lowered voice. "I don't sleep in clothes," he said.

The state even paid them child support. These faggots got paid to rape and pimp out these boys.

Allegedly.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout