• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
signal-2023-02-12-13-33-58-105.jpg

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Forum Clout

This isn’t a meme or anything this is a book I found at a local public library in the kids section.. I was there with my daughter letting her pick out some books to read and she said dad what’s this one about. Unfortunately there’s no shielding your children from this even if you pull them from public school, and your taxpayer dollars are paying for it. I tossed the book behind the shelf in between the wall where it won’t be found which is probably pointless since I’m sure there’s dozens more just like it. The book is published by Morhaim Literary, I’m sure most here could probably draw their own conclusions as to the genealogy of that name

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout

This isn’t a meme or anything this is a book I found at a local public library in the kids section.. I was there with my daughter letting her pick out some books to read and she said dad what’s this one about. Unfortunately there’s no shielding your children from this even if you pull them from public school, and your taxpayer dollars are paying for it. I tossed the book behind the shelf in between the wall where it won’t be found which is probably pointless since I’m sure there’s dozens more just like it. The book is published by Morhaim Literary, I’m sure most here could probably draw their own conclusions as to the genealogy of that name

An even bigger clue is that Morham is not a publisher, they are an agency that represents the authors.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout

Check out "The Anti Racist Baby" which is a board book for toddlers about how the white ones are all inherently racist and evil.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Forum Clout
Check out "The Anti Racist Baby" which is a board book for toddlers about how the white ones are all inherently racist and evil.
Obviously most of us here understand the anti-racism stuff is really a euphemism for anti-white but at least with that you could almost understand normies seeing it is a moral or ethical issue. This child tranny stuff is straight up child abuse and there’s really no other way to frame it. It boggles the mind how Jews have been so successful with rebranding the tranny agenda as a social justice issue.. they are chemically castrating and mutilating children and somehow getting away with it.